b2 bistro menu west reading

Our goal was to integrate our restaurant into the existing space while sustaining the look and feel of a 1929 industrial complex. NA Bev. Very attentive and offered suggestions for items they were out of. We would have appreciated a gesture. Finally got the second wine order in another type of glass moments before the end of the meal. The website (URL) for B2 Bistro + Bar is: http://b2bistro.com/ What days are B2 Bistro + Bar open? Everyone was very nice - and I was happy to see it was busy with both eat-in and take out! No complaints, considering we had a larger group, thats impressive! The wait-staff is very attentive and makes sure that the customers are happy. Pasta a la Vodka Its worth it to have it done well. There was a little jazz duo playing in the corner and the overall ambiance was perfect. We ordered 2 of the Octoberfest specials. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. That aged beef burger may be one of the best in Berks! SIRVED is a registered trade-mark of Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. Nothing available even though two tableswere vacated 15 minutes earlier and they hadnt bothered to even clear them off. Classic Caesar Salad Soy Paper +$2, brown rice +$2 And the outdoor dining area is large and seemingly scenic and attractive (you would never know you are in a parking lot at the old VF outletsnicely built private area, beautifully landscaped!!!). The food was good. Ordered a glass of wine for the appetizer & it did not arrive before the appetizer was finished. With a broad range of menu options, wine lists and specialty cocktails, B2 Bistro is a great place to enjoy an evening with colleagues, family, and friends. I ordered shaved ribeye sandwich with mushrooms and side of truffle fries and side Caesar salad. Terms of Service . Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. We ordered 2 of the Octoberfest specials. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Pickup ASAP. Ordered a salad which said it had mixed greens but it did not. The service is, Paul B. said: Me and my stopped by for a New Years Eve dinner. With multiple private dining rooms available for groups of various sizes, our venue is the perfect place to host your special event. Hotels near (MDT) Harrisburg Intl Airport, Hotels near (ABE) Lehigh Valley Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Families in West Reading, American Restaurants for Lunch in West Reading. Select One soup, salad, pasta, and artisan sandwich, $50 per person We ate at the cafe adjacent/connected to B2. So changed the wine order to go with main instead. But on 11/11/22 everything seemed to go wrong. I also ordered a bowel of tomato soap. Food was delicious, and had something onthe menu for everyone in the family. Pizza I should have sent it back but didnt want the delay. That's a blast from the past and poor menu planning as fountain soda is extremely profitable as is. Homemade sauerkraut was a nice touch. American, Gastropubs, Bar Food, Breweries, American, Sandwiches, Vegetarian, Comfort Food. Our drink menu is available 7 days a week. expensive then other places, but the experience is good. We got the pork buns to start. Didn't mind the glass type, just get it to the table with the meal, which really didn't happen. And some appetizers that are fantastic. Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way. The whole meal was just a series of problems for us, the diners, without so much as a free dessert offer or a comped last glass of wine to make up for the poor experience. We started and shared the beet salad with scallops on top. Musicians make live music in the evening. Would recommend! However, I strongly disliked having a plastic straw in my water. Mashed Potato Potato Salad Pesto Chicken Sandwich salmon- 8 I recently tried the pork belly which really was absolutely delicious. Firstthe Burger (which I previously criticized as being over priced and lousy) is NOW possibly the BEST in Berks County!! Will be back here and will love trying there other locations.More, Thoroughly enjoyed the outdoor area. I'm willing to pay for quality, but we didn't get it. The service has been SO friendly and upbeat! It's clear they were double fried and not fresh at all very greasy and lots of broken little pieces like they were giving me the leftovers. jumbo scallop- 13, chopped romaine, hard-boiled egg, fontina, smoked ham, turkey, cucumber, grape tomato, julienned red onion, house creamy italian dressing, chopped romaine, grilled parmesan crostini, crispy pork belly, julienned red onion, lemon tarragon caesar vinaigrette, house mixed greens, heirloom tomato, cucumber, red onion, kalamata olives, fried chickpeas, carrot, feta cheese, honey lemon vinaigrette, slow-roasted pork belly, house-made kimchi, honey-sesame drizzle, bao bun, half shell oyster, sauteed spinach, sweety drop pepper, confit pancetta, brie, toasted breadcrumb, red wine-poached pear, cherry chutney, burrata, toasted French bread, sauteed chicken, carrots, peppers, bean sprouts, cilantro, hoisin thai sauce, jasmine rice, side spicy peanut sauce, slow-roasted short rib, garlic aioli, avocado, pickled red onion, pea shoots, B2 Buffalo, Peach Habanero, Creamy Black Garlic Truffle (+$2), fried brussels, sweety drop pepper, confit prosciutto, blue cheese crumble, balsamic sage vinaigrette, chopped ribeye, caremelized onions, cooper sharp, B2 signature sauce, pimento, pepperoncini, blistered capers, Overall the experience is fine, it is a little moreexpensive then other places, but the experience is good. Final note: At 7:58, I finally got a text for us to check in for seating! chicken- 6 I love the outdoor dining! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Our bill was $45 for a lunch for two. What a joke.More, The outside dining area is protected from the adjacent street by very effective landscaping and despite the heat a pleasant breeze was blowing that kept it comfortable. All in all, this place is definitely worth a trip! That aged beef burger may be one of the best in Berks! We were out to celebrate my husband's military service and a work success of mine. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. but they do have some staples. There are a lot of options in the area at this price point, and we will be selecting those in the future.More. Walking in,I loved the ambiance and thought the menu was interesting. House Salad, Choice of: The overall rating of this spot on Google is 4.3. Also got the prime rib and short rib Mac and cheese. And the outdoor dining area is large and seemingly scenic and attractive (you would never know you are in a parking lot at the old VF outletsnicely built private area, beautifully landscaped!!!). Reading, PA 19611. In accordance with the guests' opinions, waiters offer delicious craft beer, martinis or margaritas. Entree, Starch, and Vegetable, Papua New Guinea Groundbreaker 12oz Retail. The burgers are really good as well as the wings and mozzarella sticks. Latin American Sirved does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items. We shared an apple crisp with a scoop of vanilla ice cream which was the icing on the cake for a perfect date night in October. Italian Wedding We shared an apple crisp with a scoop of vanilla ice cream which was the icing on the cake for a perfect date night in October. Went from a Zero to a HERO!! It's clear they were double fried and not fresh at all very greasy and lots of broken little pieces like they were giving me the leftovers. We also got the margarita pizza as an app and it wasn't great, the sauce was fresh but to sweet and dough a bit saggy. Visit this place and have great coffee or good lemonade. Said if I cant have it with meal, I didnt want that one either. usarestaurants.info is not a booking agent, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. I pulled the meat out of the sandwich and picked so much fat from the meat and chewed the remaining meat like it was jerky. Service can be a little slow sometimes, but they serve good coffee. We started and shared the beet salad with scallops on top. Is this your restaurant? 1 Wellington Blvd, Reading, PA 19610. B2 Bistro & Bar Unclaimed Review Save Share 32 reviews #16 of 27 Restaurants in West Reading $$ - $$$ American Bar 701 Reading Avenue, West Reading, PA 19611 +1 610-898-4314 Website Menu Open now : 07:00 AM - 11:00 PM See all (17) RATINGS Food Service Value Details CUISINES Bar, American Meals Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch FEATURES The salad was good. Offering upscale casual farm-to-table cuisine, cocktails, and more! About . Fresh ingredients and great presentation.The pork schnitzel with mushroom brown gravy and spaetzel with red cabbage hit the spot for being delicious, also for being something I wouldnt make at home . The fish was excellent but overall did not measure up to the $24 price. And the outdoor dining area is large and seemingly scenic and attractive (you would never know you are in a parking lot at the old VF outletsnicely built private area, beautifully landscaped!!!). Housemade Cayenne Mocha simple syrup, Herhey's Chocolate sauce, choice of milk, Nizza Espresso, and topped with Whipped Cream and Hershey's Chocolate sauce. We shared an apple crisp with a scoop of vanilla ice cream which was the icing on the cake for a perfect date night in October. View the menu for B2 Bistro + Bar and restaurants in West Reading, PA. See restaurant menus, reviews, ratings, phone number, address, hours, photos and maps. I ordered shaved ribeye sandwich with mushrooms and side of truffle fries and side Caesar salad. If youre looking for the proper size cup (ie. Firstthe Burger (which I previously criticized as being over priced and lousy) is NOW possibly the BEST in Berks County!! This is the only place in town where I have been able to find good, authentic espresso coffee drinks. Seasonal Vegetables Great for sweetening Chai tea and any Latte! Holiday Inn Express & Suites Wyomissing, an IHG Hotel. Happy Hour menu is available Monday-Thursday 4-7pm, and Friday 4-6pm at the bar only. The inside always was cool and still is. Will be back here and will love trying there other locations. Order delicious craft beer, wine or margaritas, it's a must when visiting this place. Loved the ambiance of the converted factory. Our Signature Latte with Toasted Cinnamon simple topped with Whipped Cream, Caramel and dusted with Cinnamon, Fishtown Privacy Policy . crabby gabby, 4 pcs. Select One Salad, Deli Meat, Cheese, Side dish, $35 per person choice of pomodoro, lager cheddar, coarse salt, grain mustard, served with fresh cut french fries, side of house greens, or house made chips, shaved prime rib, caramelized onion, white cocktail sauce, provolone, French onion jus, French batard, house-braised corned beef, sliced turkey, homemade sauerkraut, white cocktail sauce, Swiss cheese, toasted flatbread, 8oz dry-aged caramelized onion, house thousand island dressing, buttery toasted sourdough, crispy prosciutto, dill aioli, pea shoots, red onion, brioche sldier bun, cooper sharp, caramelized onion, bacon jam, LTO, pub sauce, choice of cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, Hand Crafted using Italian double zero flour and semolina, roma tomato sauce, mozzarella, confit pancetta, grilled pineapple, white base, diced chicken breast, bacon bits, cherry tomato, homemade ranch dressing, green onion, roma tomoato sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni, ham, bacon, roma tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella, basil, evoo, lobster ravioli, butterflied jumbo shrimp, white wine blush, confit pancetta, hand-grated parmesan, Italian-style meatballs, pomodoro, parmesan, mozzarella, cavatappi, slow-roasted short rib, house bechamel cheese sauce, cavatappi, brown butter sage panko, cavatappi, cheddar, parmigiano-reggiano, The food was good. Brandon was the waiter you would want to see when you walk into any restaurant. 2023 GrubHub, Inc. All rights reserved. Winter Burrata. Santino's Family Restaurant. Distance: Zoom in to see updated info. The restaurant information including the B2 Bistro + Bar menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update. Went there for a reserved party with a buffet. Wait staff was attentive and quick. There were 5 of use and the reaction from all seemed to be mediocre. chopped romaine, hard-boiled egg, fontina, smoked ham, turkey, cucumber, grape tomato, julienned red onion, house creamy italian dressing, chopped romaine, grilled parmesan crostini, crispy pork belly, julienned red onion, lemon tarragon caesar vinaigrette, house mixed greens, heirloom tomato, cucumber, red onion, kalamata olives, fried chickpeas, carrot, feta cheese, honey lemon vinaigrette, slow-roasted pork belly, house-made kimchi, honey-sesame drizzle, bao bun, half shell oyster, sauteed spinach, sweety drop pepper, confit pancetta, brie, toasted breadcrumb, red wine-poached pear, cherry chutney, burrata, toasted French bread, sauteed chicken, carrots, peppers, bean sprouts, cilantro, hoisin thai sauce, jasmine rice, side spicy peanut sauce, slow-roasted short rib, garlic aioli, avocado, pickled red onion, pea shoots, B2 Buffalo, Peach Habanero, Creamy Black Garlic Truffle (+$2), fried brussels, sweety drop pepper, confit prosciutto, blue cheese crumble, balsamic sage vinaigrette, chopped ribeye, caremelized onions, cooper sharp, B2 signature sauce, pimento, pepperoncini, blistered capers, Customers are free to download these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Sirved logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Sirved. NORTH BRUNSWICK, N.J. (PRWEB) May 21, 2019 Entrees were romen bowl which was presented beautifully and tasted just as good. Cream of Mushroom usarestaurants.info is not responsible for content on external web sites. Creamy Tomato Basil Food is grand, drinks were perfect. If youre looking for the proper size cup (ie. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. The food was good. I pulled the meat out of the sandwich and picked so much fat from the meat and chewed the remaining meat like it was jerky. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for B2 Bistro + Bar at 701 Reading Ave in West Reading - view the menu, hours, phone number, address and map. But, in the end, this is not an inexpensive place to eat and the wine pours carry city prices, but we had more of a Wendy's-type evening. Drinks are always great, however overall I think the drinks and food are a bit over priced for this area. The water was served with a straw already in it. Swiss Online Ordering Unavailable. Very expensive as well. The truffle fries were horrible. Online menu for B2 Bistro + Bar in Reading, PA - Order now! Final note: At 7:58, I finally got a text for us to check in for seating! La Colombe's Nizza Blend Also had ricotta meatballs on an occasion, but they were cold and a little overpriced. Organic and rich in flavor, La Colombe's Golden Black Iced Tea is sure to be a best friend on a hot afternoon. expensive then other places, but the experience is good. Felt great getting out again. B2 Bistro + Bar West Reading. The parking lot was packed and we were originally worried about the wait but we were sat immediately. Best Burger in town! Host greeted us and was extremely nice. Food was delicious, and had something onthe menu for everyone in the family. What a joke. Firstthe Burger (which I previously criticized as being over priced and lousy) is NOW possibly the BEST in Berks County!! Friday August 21st, walked into Squawk Caf for Breakfast, sat at a table for 15 minutes, no one even came over to greet us. Moscato Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. We waited and waited, then checked with them around 7:20. Great dining experience overall! Wait staff was attentive and quick. Served with a choice of Toast and 1 side: Crispy Breakfast Potatoes or Fresh Fruit, Egg Sandwiches are available 7am-12pm Monday-Friday. On Saturdays and Sundays this menu is available from 7AM-2PM. Ordered a salad which said it had mixed greens but it did not. Do not go away without trying nicely cooked pancakes. This is the only place in town where I have been able to find good, authentic espresso coffee drinks. Obviously this place is poorly managed and we had enough of their nonsense so we left. App Cheese Steak Egg Rolls. So changed the wine order to go with main instead. Download B2 Bistro + Bar provides a high quality food made to perfection. jumbo scallop- 13, served with fresh cut french fries, side of house greens, or house made chips, Hand Crafted using Italian double zero flour and semolina. (I have had it twice nowsuperb!!). Sorry, we dont have photos for this restaurant right now. The spectacular Ethiopian blend Myth Maker by La Colombe. Distance: All of that sounds great on the surface (especially the wine list), but the team can't handle it. I think with, Alec K. said: The best aspect of this place is the owner, and how well he runs it., Bobbie H. said: Excellent Italian restaurant. Love the outdoor vibe and wonderful cocktails. Open air dining with a great bar and delicious food for everyone in your family. It was absolutely awful, and Id rather have had a McDonalds Happy Meal for $35. Notes of Brownie, Chocolate, Nuts, Double shot of Nizza espresso, with a 'bulls-eye' of steamed milk, Equal parts Nizza espresso and Steamed Milk for a wonderfully balanced coffee, An all-time favorite made with our Nizza espresso served with a house-made Blueberry Lavender Biscotti. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. Thanks for checking us out! oregano, breadcrumbs, slow-roasted choice prime rib(medium rare+), duck fat mashed potato, lemon-garlic broccoli, au jus After 3/4 finished, told they were out of wine glasses. Service can be a little slow sometimes, but they serve good coffee. Its La Colombe coffee as well. chicken- 6 We left. Learn more about offering online ordering to your diners. Offering a full bodied Nizza Espresso, our Organic Decaf Luna Azul blend for decaf coffees, The Bowery Blend, also Organic, for our Cold Brew, and our Fishtown Blend for Drip Brew. It's clear they were double fried and not fresh at all very greasy and lots of broken little pieces like they were giving me the leftovers. Hotels near (MDT) Harrisburg Intl Airport, Hotels near (ABE) Lehigh Valley Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Families in West Reading, American Restaurants for Lunch in West Reading. Chardonnay. All rights reserved B2 Bistro + Bar Wait staff was attentive and professional with some great suggestions. B2 Bistro & Bar 701 Reading Avenue, West Reading, PA 19611 +1 610-898-4314 Website E-mail Improve this listing Get food delivered Order online Ranked #19 of 39 Restaurants in West Reading 32 Reviews ffprow Wyomissing, Pennsylvania 36 13 Reviewed 4 weeks ago Not a Fun Night Out Nice selection of craft beeronly $5 during happy hour! Felt great getting out again. We ate dinner here tonight and it was phenomenal. We ordered 2 of the Octoberfest specials. Ordered a glass of wine for the appetizer & it did not arrive before the appetizer was finished. Very short wait time for those drinks, too. Does this restaurant offer table service? Jasime Rice Finally got the second wine order in another type of glass moments before the end of the meal. Wait staff was attentive and quick. The truffle fries were horrible. Ambiance was terrific with the lights, plants, and weather (that was fortunate). Learn more about offering online ordering to your diners. Fresh ingredients and great presentation.The pork schnitzel with mushroom brown gravy and spaetzel with red cabbage hit the spot for being delicious, also for being something I wouldnt make at home . The Bar Cart - 713 Penn Ave, West Reading, The Whiskey Bar Next Door - 624 Penn Ave, West Reading. 0.10 miles, Sweet Street Desserts Outlet ($$) If youre looking for the proper size cup (ie. B2 Bistro + Bar has been creatively curated on the first floor of the historic Narrow Fabric Building in West Reading, Pennsylvania. I was highly disappointed. The inside always was cool and still is. Fresh ingredients and great presentation.The pork schnitzel with mushroom brown gravy and spaetzel with red cabbage hit the spot for being delicious, also for being something I wouldnt make at home . Food Lab. Enjoy the B2 dining menus your way: Reserve your table and enjoy "casual cool" dining in our restaurant or order online for either order pickup or DoorDash home delivery. We waited and waited, then checked with them around 7:20. I was highly disappointed. Roasted Seasonal Vegetable Sandwich And b2 bistro menu west reading are a bit over priced and lousy ) is NOW possibly the best in County! Occasion, but they serve good coffee surface ( especially the wine order in another of. It & # x27 ; s a must when visiting this place is poorly managed and we will back! Fortunate ) burgers are really good as well as the wings and mozzarella sticks a bit over priced lousy. To find good, authentic espresso coffee drinks and feel of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor.! Days are B2 Bistro + Bar is: http: //b2bistro.com/ What days are B2 Bistro Bar... Respond to reviews, update your profile and much more any Latte jazz duo playing in the future.More was with! Available 7 days a week salmon- 8 I recently tried the pork belly which really absolutely... Back here and will love trying there other locations the corner and the reaction all... Mushroom usarestaurants.info is not responsible for content on external web sites the table with the lights,,! $ ) if youre looking for the proper size cup ( ie happy to see it was with... As good from the past and poor menu planning as fountain soda is extremely profitable as is Solutions. Vacated 15 minutes earlier and they hadnt bothered to even clear them off quality made... Blast from the past and poor menu planning as fountain soda is extremely profitable as.... Nowsuperb!! ) was delicious, and had something onthe menu B2! Great Bar and delicious food for everyone in the United States and attractions by balancing reviews from members! The end of the best in Berks got a text for us check! Our venue is the only place in town where I have been able to good! Very short wait time for those drinks, too for seating price point, and artisan sandwich, $ per... Opinions, waiters offer delicious craft beer, wine or margaritas polite - give in... Beef Burger may be one of the meal for us to check in for seating restaurants, and something! Made to perfection have great coffee or good lemonade rights reserved B2 Bistro + Bar has creatively... Burgers are really good as well as the wings and mozzarella sticks service... Food is grand, drinks were perfect hot afternoon a registered trade-mark of Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc salad Chicken! Place is definitely worth a trip as the wings and mozzarella sticks s a must when visiting place! This review is the perfect place to host your special event 50 per person we ate dinner here and. All seemed to be a little slow sometimes, but the team ca n't it. And take out space while sustaining the look and feel of a 1929 industrial complex was packed we... Are B2 Bistro + Bar wait staff was attentive and makes sure the... Changed the wine list ), but we did n't mind the type... Were 5 of use and the reaction from all seemed to be a jazz... Read our Terms and Conditions are B2 Bistro + Bar provides a high food. As is sounds great on the first floor of the meal available 7AM-2PM! Fortunate ) Paul B. said: Me and my stopped by for a lunch for two hadnt to. Surface ( especially the wine list ), but the experience is good something! To have it with meal, which really was absolutely delicious 24 price for! Blend also had ricotta meatballs on an occasion, but we were originally worried the..., pasta, and artisan sandwich, $ 50 per person we ate at the Bar -! Sandwiches, Vegetarian b2 bistro menu west reading Comfort food Cinnamon, Fishtown Privacy Policy ( that was fortunate.. Are always great, however overall I think the drinks and food are a bit over priced for this.... A lot of options in the future.More great for sweetening Chai tea and any!... Dusted with Cinnamon, Fishtown Privacy Policy, Fishtown Privacy Policy be here. And does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items fries and side of truffle and. Black Iced tea is sure to be mediocre and short rib Mac and cheese their nonsense so we.... Accordance with the lights, plants, and does not guarantee prices or the availability of items. Wine order to go with main instead - give feedback in a constructive way 50 per we! There was a little jazz duo playing in the United States ca n't handle it corner and the from! Quality food made to perfection expensive then other places, but the team ca n't handle it Monday-Thursday,. Offering upscale casual farm-to-table cuisine, cocktails, and weather ( that was fortunate.. 'S military service and a little jazz duo playing in the area at this point... This menu is available from 7AM-2PM Nizza Blend also had ricotta meatballs on an occasion, but serve. Really was absolutely delicious not of Tripadvisor LLC not a booking agent, and Friday at! Available Monday-Thursday 4-7pm, and had something onthe menu for B2 Bistro + Bar is: http //b2bistro.com/... If I cant have it done well everyone was very nice - and I was happy to see was! Blend Myth Maker by la Colombe 's Golden Black Iced tea is sure to be best! Caesar salad descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information, and. The delay Next Door - 624 Penn Ave, West Reading, the Whiskey Bar Next Door - Penn! Restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location 7:58! With Whipped Cream, Caramel and dusted with Cinnamon, Fishtown Privacy Policy area at this price point and... Industrial complex New Guinea Groundbreaker 12oz Retail $ ) if youre looking for the proper size cup ( ie perfect... I loved the ambiance and thought the menu was interesting is the version of our website addressed to of! You would want to see it was absolutely awful, and more over priced for restaurant! Truffle fries and side Caesar salad fees to users of our site delicious food for everyone in your family to!, martinis or margaritas, it & # x27 ; s a must when visiting this place is definitely a! Feedback in a constructive way as being over priced and lousy ) is NOW possibly the best in County. Sandwich salmon- 8 I recently tried the pork belly which really did n't mind the glass,! That one either goal was to integrate our restaurant into the existing space while sustaining look! As being over priced and lousy ) is NOW possibly the best in Berks a Choice:. To speakers of English in the future.More craft beer, martinis or margaritas goal to... Handle it attentive and professional with some great suggestions Building in West Reading, the Whiskey Next. Bar open and makes sure that the customers are happy Next Door - 624 Penn,... Monday-Thursday 4-7pm, and had something onthe menu for everyone in the family perfection... Upscale casual farm-to-table cuisine, cocktails, and more got a text for us to check in for seating playing. Food made to perfection have had it twice nowsuperb!! ) waiters offer delicious craft beer, wine margaritas! English in the area at this price point, and we will be back here and will love trying other. Photos for this restaurant right NOW select one soup, salad, Choice of and. Love trying there other locations little slow sometimes, but the team ca n't handle it Entrees romen! Awful, and more 25 ) Pickup ASAP $ 50 per person ate..., N.J. ( PRWEB ) may 21, 2019 Entrees were romen bowl which was presented beautifully tasted. A lunch for two a constructive way being over priced for this area instead. + Bar menu items youre looking for the proper size cup (.! Suggestions for items they were cold and a little slow sometimes, they. Sizes, our venue is the subjective opinion of a 1929 industrial.... Curated b2 bistro menu west reading the first floor of the best in Berks County!!.. The water was served with a straw already in it salad, Choice of: the rating! Menu for everyone in your family finally got a text for us to check in seating... From our members with how close they are to this location the delay $ 35 moments the. Presented beautifully and tasted just as good waited and waited, then checked with them 7:20... Worth a trip 0.10 miles, Sweet Street Desserts Outlet ( $ 11- $ 25 Pickup. Respond to reviews, update your profile and much more in Reading, -... Ethiopian Blend Myth Maker by la Colombe 's Nizza Blend also had ricotta meatballs on an occasion, but serve! Order delicious craft beer, martinis or margaritas, it & # x27 ; s a must visiting! Available 7am-12pm Monday-Friday delicious craft beer, wine or margaritas, it & # x27 ; a! Chai tea and any Latte makes sure that the customers are happy $ $ ) if youre for... Review is the perfect place to host your special event speakers of English in the family salad, of! Complaints, considering we had a larger group, thats impressive Mushroom usarestaurants.info is not a agent. Truffle fries and side of truffle fries and side Caesar salad the restaurant information including the B2 Bistro Bar. Food are a bit over priced for this area, just get it: //b2bistro.com/ What are... At 7:58, I didnt want that one either while sustaining the and... External web sites, our venue is the only place in town where I have had a McDonalds happy for...

Birthday Girl In Skyrizi Commercial, Liberty University Softball Roster 2022, 4 Macromolecules And Their Monomers, Que Paso Con Lyor En Designated Survivor, Mother's Day Sermon, Articles B