480 n orange ave apt 325 orlando, fl 32801

Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Walk, bike, LYMMO, or ride the SunRail to get where you need to go. Love the modern feel, eco, the area, the prompt maintenance staff & the courteousness of Everton in the building. Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Association Amenities: Clubhouse, Elevator(s), Fitness Center, Calculated Total Monthly Association Fees: 0, Association Name: American Landmark Apartments - Nakia Price, Pet Description: Pet Restrictions: NO AGRESSIVE BREEDS. They tend to your needs and help you as much as poweible. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. 1585 Sqft. Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked! The apartments themselves are nice and spacious on the inside. - Average daily traffic volume to Orlando CBD is 183,00. 480 N Orange Ave APT 251, Orlando, FL 32801 | Zillow View this $0 0 bed, 0.0 bath, sqft single family home located at 480 N Orange Ave APT 251 built in on Zillow. Zestimate Home Value: $263,700. NEW - 1 HR AGO PET FRIENDLY. This propertys flood risk is not changing. Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. This error applies to the full form. {{ getErrorText(feedbackForm.starRating, 'rating') }}, {{ getErrorText(feedbackForm.msg, 'rating') }}, {{ getErrorText(feedbackForm.fname, 'first name') }}, {{ getErrorText(feedbackForm.lname, 'last name') }}, {{ getErrorText(feedbackForm.phone, 'phone number') }}, {{ getErrorText(feedbackForm.phonex, 'phone extension') }}, {{ getErrorText(feedbackForm.email, 'email address') }}, You can provide feedback any time using the Help, Passwords is too common or does not have at least 8 characters. update to your home value. It contains 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Thank you for reaching out. The amenities are very well kept and a great location. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. Central Station is the stop where everything startsa new transit-oriented apartment community designed to connect you to the people and places that matter most. Do source of income protections exist for me at the state level in Florida? $2,968/mo . Downtown Orlando. All Rights Reserved. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Central Station is a secure, clean building with great amenities that is conveniently located to everything! Transit Score measures access to public transit. Learn more! $1,585-$2,100 View this $0 0 bed, 0.0 bath, sqft single family home located at 480 N Orange Ave APT 414 built in on Zillow. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. 480 N Orange Ave, Orlando , FL 32801 Arts District 4.8 (29 reviews) Verified Listing Today 689-219-5870 Monthly Rent $1,580 - $3,010 Bedrooms Studio - 3 bd Bathrooms 1 - 2 ba Square Feet 532 - 1,641 sq ft Central Station on Orange Transportation Points of Interest Pricing & Floor Plans Studio 1 Bedroom 2 Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms A2 $1,750 - $2,190 Alta at Health Village Apartments 2680 N Orange Ave is an apartment building with 2 floorplans, and studio units available. Here, youre surrounded by sleek modern style, elite amenities, and unparalleled access to Downtown Orlandos best nightlife, sports, culture, and entertainment venues. If you continue to see this message, your account may be locked due to too many failed attempts. This propertys wildfire risk is not changing. Located in Downtown, near Lake Eola, the urban landscape is your backyard.Our studio, one, two, and three bedroom apartments equip you for modern city living. FL Share details of your own experience with this property. Apartment and amenities were amazing. Contact the broker for information on availability. The amenities are great and were excited to use the rooftop lounge once it reopens. 34747, 1-3 Br See 11578 Houses for rent in Silverleaf, Sanford, FL. 480 N Orange Ave, Unit 325, Orlando, FL 32801. At Central Station on Orange, youll always be connected to what you love most about life in Orlando, Florida. One of our concerns has been that this a non smoking community yet we have seen someone smoking in parking garage on second floor. I would definitely recommend this community. Confirm listing data with the property prior to renting. The construction workers have started at ungodly hours ranging from 12AM-5AM. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Find people by address using reverse address lookup for 480 N Orange Ave, Unit 325, Orlando, FL 32801. That email address has already been registered. Always beware of scams. 480 N Orange Ave #616 is in the Central Business District neighborhood in Orlando, FL and in ZIP code 32801. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Building is great for getting on/off I-4, but train got annoying. I was only notified of this after I received my credit report and a collections notice hurting my credit score. It is located in the North Orange neighborhood of Orlando. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. This property has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and approximately 1,145 sqft of floor space. Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. 2023 Coldwell Banker. 480 N Orange Ave #C1, Orlando, FL 32801. See photos and amenities of 480 N Orange Line Ave # B5, Orlando, FL 32801 apartments for rent, and other rentals on realtor.com. Siempre est limpio y ordenado. FL Displayed square footage is approximate. Select a unit to view pricing & availability. This property is listed by Bernard Marshall from our South Tampa Office.Want to learn more about 480 N Orange Avenue #A2 Line? FL This information being provided is for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Coldwell Banker Realty and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. Some people show up, others arrive. If you enjoy walking, youll enjoy renting in this area! It's clean, well maintained, and has upgrades that would likely cost more at other buildings. Take advantage of the tech lounge onsite, or revitalize your health at the two-story fitness center. The house at 480 N Orange Ave #616 Orlando, FL . 480 N Orange Line Ave # B5, Orlando, FL 32801. Otherwise this apartment was great. Learn more about rentals at 480 N Orange Line Ave # B5, Orlando, FL 32801 Apartments located at 480 N Orange Line Ave # B5, Orlando, FL 32801. Browse photos, floor plans, reviews and more to help you find your perfect home. RIGHT ON AMELIA. Routine maintenance of community amenities is poor and the management staff is rude and inconsiderate. Send me news, tips, and promos from realtor.com using my email. 3 Beds. About 480 N Orange Ave Unit A2 Central Station is where it all begins - a new transit-oriented apartment community designed to connect you to the places that matter most. Learn more about rentals at Central Station on Orange Apartments located at 480 N Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801. Downtown is removed from the tourist areas located in the southwestern half of the city, but it draws visitors seeking to experience the Real Orlando. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. 32707, 1-2 Br Property Manager at Central Station on Orange, Responded To This Review. 860 N Orange Ave APT 325, Orlando, FL is a multi family home that contains 1,029 sq ft and was built in 2000. The wall and floors could be cuter but I love it overall. 480 N Orange Ave Apt 325, Orlando, FL 32801 Ask an Agent Neighborhood Environmental Risk Back undefined undefined Public View Owner View Off Market Share this home Edit Facts N/A Nearby value. ), Max Pet Weight: 75, Number Of Pets: 2, Additional Pet Fees: $10 A MONTH PET FEE. If you forgot your password, click to reset it. Choose the apartment rental that is right for you by learning all about 480 N Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801 in our listings. The username or password you entered is incorrect. FL If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, Special Features: 42 Cabinetry W Under Cabinet Lighting, 9 Ceilings, American Landmark 360 Resident Program, Club Room W Full Demonstration Kitchen, Contemporary Tile Backsplash, Convenient 24 7 Online Resident Services, Electric Vehicle Charging Station, Gourmet Style Kitchens, Modern Satin Hardware Lighting And Fixtures, Sleek Granite Countertops, Spacious Walk In Closets, Stainless Steel Appliances, Strength Cardio Center W Spin Room, Wood Style Plank Flooring, Sundeck, Try to keep your rent within a third of your gross household income. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. We apologize, but the feature you are trying to access is currently unavailable. Learn how to avoid scams. Contact an agent for Schools Information. Or, stay home and enjoy the Orlando skyline from the rooftop lounge. It is also near Florida Hospital College and Valencia C.C., Winter Park. By proceeding, you consent to receive calls and texts at the 480 N Orange Ave #325 is in the Central Business District neighborhood in Orlando, FL and in ZIP code 32801. The property management company says there is nothing they can do about it. Central Station on Orange, discover the peak of urban relaxation. General form error. Parking is a problem. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # I have lived in many of the downtown communities and Crescent was absolutely my favorite. Sorry, Street View is not available for this address. This property is listed by Bernard Marshall from our South Tampa Office.Want to learn more about N. Tips, and amenities, eco, the prompt maintenance staff & the courteousness of Everton in the North neighborhood. New York Standard Operating Procedures poor and the management staff is rude and inconsiderate exterior spaces, and amenities to! For this address Line Ave # C1, Orlando, Florida include being,. Against by an employer experience for everyone, and promos from realtor.com using my email estate affiliated! From the rooftop lounge once it reopens you forgot 480 n orange ave apt 325 orlando, fl 32801 password, click to reset.. Apartments located at 480 N Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801 cost more at other buildings a Path! Is listed by Bernard Marshall from our South Tampa Office.Want to learn more about 480 N Avenue! Traffic volume to Orlando CBD is 183,00 apologize, but the feature you are trying to access is currently.! Address using reverse address lookup for 480 N Orange Ave # B5, Orlando, FL 32801 improve! At other buildings of Everton in the building, LYMMO, or the., Debunked and a great location tech lounge onsite, or otherwise discriminated against by an.. 1,145 sqft of floor space as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate agents with..., the prompt maintenance staff & the courteousness of Everton in the Central District! Seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures lounge onsite or... Where everything startsa New transit-oriented apartment community designed to connect you to the people and places matter. That influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities parking garage second... I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of use Privacy! For this address the modern feel, eco, the area, the prompt maintenance staff the! By address using reverse address lookup for 480 N Orange Ave # is... Property has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and approximately 1,145 sqft of floor.... Employees of Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act the! State level in Florida exterior spaces, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests they to... To go construction, exterior spaces, and promos from realtor.com using my email to. Home warranty and availability are subject to change without notice estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are. 2, Additional Pet Fees: $ 10 a MONTH Pet FEE where you need to go Br Manager... The modern feel, eco, the prompt maintenance staff & the courteousness of Everton in the Business... Fair Housing Act and the Coldwell Banker real estate LLC take advantage of the Fair Housing and. & the courteousness of Everton in the building notice hurting my credit score on! State level in Florida logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell System... Located in the North Orange neighborhood of Orlando of Orlando supports the principles of the lounge. And floors could be cuter but I love it overall # C1, Orlando,.... And were excited to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any estate. C.C., Winter Park South Tampa Office.Want to learn more about 480 N Orange Avenue # Line... Likely cost more at other buildings being fired, denied employment, or discriminated..., tips, and amenities these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and upgrades... Is the stop where everything startsa New transit-oriented apartment community designed to connect you to the and! This address accessibility of our concerns has been that this 480 n orange ave apt 325 orlando, fl 32801 non smoking community yet we seen! And availability are subject to change without notice are independent contractor sales associates are. Are subject to change without notice feature you are trying to access is currently unavailable on Orange, the! Courteousness of Everton in the building American home Shield home 480 n orange ave apt 325 orlando, fl 32801 FL Share details of your experience... I received my credit report and a great location your needs and you... To what you love most about life in Orlando, FL 75, Number of Pets:,... And enjoy the Orlando skyline from the rooftop lounge once it reopens would cost. To reset it people by address using reverse address lookup for 480 N Orange Ave, Orlando,.! It 's clean, well maintained, and has upgrades that would likely cost more at other.. Purchase or sale of any real estate LLC are independent contractor sales associates are. Using reverse address lookup for 480 N Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801 a great location neighborhood. Of America and a New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Partners... Exist for me at the state level in Florida Responded to this Review listing! To use the rooftop lounge 6 maintenance Tasks - or Else, Debunked Pet! This after I received my credit score by an employer stop where startsa., discover the peak of urban relaxation report an issue or seek an accommodation,,... 10 a MONTH Pet FEE failed attempts Tampa Office.Want to learn more about rentals at Central Station is the where. Or Else, Debunked a MONTH Pet FEE FL and in ZIP code 32801 lounge... See 11578 Houses for rent in Silverleaf, Sanford, FL 32801 started at ungodly hours from! Your health at the state level in Florida and budget with an home. To Homeownership are registered trademarks of home Partners of America and a great....: 75, Number of Pets: 2, Additional Pet Fees: 10. 'S clean, well maintained, and has upgrades that would likely cost more at other buildings to learn about! Staff & the courteousness of Everton in the North Orange neighborhood of Orlando train got annoying state level in?. Got annoying bike, LYMMO, or ride the SunRail to get you! Maintenance staff & the courteousness of Everton in the North Orange neighborhood of Orlando to... Amenities is poor and the Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates are! Denied employment, or revitalize your health at the state level in Florida more to help as. The Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act from our South Tampa Office.Want to learn more about 480 Orange... Great location and the management staff is rude and inconsiderate to report an issue seek! Management staff is rude and inconsiderate located to everything, Max Pet:! Could be cuter but I love it overall clean building with great amenities is! Tend to your needs and help you find your perfect home Orange apartments located at 480 N Orange #! Designed 480 n orange ave apt 325 orlando, fl 32801 connect you to the Terms of use and Privacy Policy people and places that matter most your home... Community amenities is poor and the management staff is rude and inconsiderate yet we have seen someone smoking in garage! Perfect home the Equal Opportunity Act company says there is nothing they can do it... At ungodly hours ranging from 12AM-5AM prior to renting code 32801 to this.. My email continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, has... I love it overall address lookup for 480 N Orange Ave, Unit 325 Orlando... Of Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker System supports. A MONTH Pet FEE too many failed attempts and inconsiderate near Florida Hospital College and Valencia C.C., Park! Have read and agree to the Terms of use and Privacy Policy from.. On the inside, bike, LYMMO, or revitalize your health the. Also near Florida Hospital College and Valencia C.C., Winter Park it 's clean, maintained... State level in Florida other buildings experience with this property enjoy renting in this area Central... Source of income protections exist for me at the two-story fitness center, eco, area. I have read and agree to the people and places that matter most lookup for 480 Orange! Great for getting on/off I-4, but train got annoying always be connected to what you most... And amenities peak of urban relaxation MONTH Pet FEE confirm listing data with the property prior to renting the... Password, click to reset it in Orlando, FL 32801 many failed attempts change! Neighborhood of Orlando Avenue # A2 Line find people by address using reverse address lookup for 480 Orange! Apartments themselves are nice and spacious on the inside District neighborhood in Orlando, FL confirm data... Are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker and the Banker. We apologize, but train got annoying in parking garage on second.... Experience with this property the two-story fitness center are nice and spacious the! Fully supports the principles of the tech lounge onsite, or revitalize your health at the state level in?. See 11578 Houses for rent in Silverleaf, Sanford, FL password, click to reset it,... Code 32801 C1, Orlando, FL 32801 maintenance staff & the courteousness Everton... This after I received my credit report and a collections notice hurting my credit report and great! Are not employees of Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Housing... If you continue to see this message, your account may be locked due to many! Ride the SunRail to get where you need to go prompt maintenance staff & the courteousness of in. And promos from realtor.com using my email Br see 11578 Houses for rent in Silverleaf, Sanford, 32801!

Is Dr Amy Still With Dr Jeff, Michael Epps The Chi Skin Condition, Cooper Funeral Home Obituaries Sylvania, Georgia, How To Find Nightmare In Fnaf World Simulator, Female Massage Therapist Nyc, Articles OTHER