2012 bmw 650i convertible for sale near me

Call or text "99083" to 954-228-2733 for more information MINT!! Enjoy the sensation behind the wheel of our 2013 BMW 6 Series 640i Coupe seen in sleek Vermilion Red Metallic. The customer is responsible for registering the vehicle in their home state. The car drives perfectly, runs very strong, shifts smoothly. Every car we offer is owned by us and is on site in our massive 40,000 square foot indoor showplace. You can get more information about this car from your couch through Vehicle Specification: Optional Equipment: 4-Wheel ABS8 Cylinder EngineA/CAdjustable Steering WheelAuto Transmission w/Manual ModeBack-Up CameraBucket SeatsCruise ControlDriver Air BagDriver LumbarDual Zone A/CElectronic Stability ControlFront Floor MatsHeated Driver SeatIntegrated Turn Signal MirrorsiPod/MP3 InputKeyless StartLeather Wrapped Steering WheelMP3 PlayerOnboard Communications SystemPassenger Air BagPassenger LumbarPower Door LocksPower Driver SeatPower SteeringPremium Sound SystemRain Sensing WipersRear Wheel DriveSatellite RadioSide Air BagTire Pressure Monitoring SystemTires - Rear PerformanceTurbochargedVariable Speed Intermittent WipersWoodgrain Interior Trim 4-Wheel Disc Brakes8-Speed A/TActive Suspension SystemAM/FM StereoAuto-Off HeadlightsBrake AssistCooled Driver SeatDaytime Running LightsDriver Illuminated Vanity MirrorDriver Vanity MirrorElectrochromic rearview mirrorFog LampsGasoline FuelHeated MirrorsIntermittent WipersKeyless EntryLeather SeatsMirror MemoryNavigationPass-Through Rear SeatPassenger Illuminated Visor MirrorPassenger Vanity MirrorPower Driver MirrorPower Passenger SeatPower WindowsQuad Bucket SeatsRear DefrostRollover Protection SystemSeat MemorySteering Wheel ControlsTires - Front PerformanceTrip ComputerUniversal Garage Door OpenerVehicle Anti-Theft System Exterior: Body-Colored Front Bumper w/Chrome Bumper InsertBody-Colored Rear Bumper w/Chrome Bumper InsertChrome GrilleClearcoat PaintFront Fog LampsGalvanized Steel/Aluminum/Composite PanelsLight Tinted GlassPower Rear Window w/DefrosterTrunk Rear Cargo Access Body-Colored Power Heated Auto Dimming Side Mirrors w/Power Folding and Turn Signal IndicatorChrome Door HandlesChrome Side Windows TrimCornering LightsFully Automatic Aero-Composite Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto-Leveling Directionally Adaptive Auto High-Beam Headlamps w/Washer and Delay-OffLED BrakelightsPerimeter/Approach LightsSpeed Sensitive Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Jets Interior: 2 12V DC Power OutletsAir FiltrationBMW Connected App CompatibilityCargo Space LightsCruise Control w/Steering Wheel ControlsDelayed Accessory PowerDriver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger IlluminationDual Zone Front Automatic Air ConditioningFade-To-Off Interior LightingFront CupholderFull Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor MatsFull Floor Console w/Locking Storage and 2 12V DC Power OutletsHVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Residual Heat RecirculationInterior Lock DisableLeather/Metal-Look Gear Shift KnobOutside Temp GaugePower Fuel Flap Locking TypeRedundant Digital SpeedometerSystems MonitorValet Function 2 Seatback Storage PocketsAnalog DisplayCargo Area Concealed StorageCarpet Floor Trim and Carpet Trunk Lid/Rear Cargo Door TrimDay-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview MirrorDriver And Passenger Door BinsDriver Foot RestEngine ImmobilizerFixed Rear Head RestraintsFront Map LightsFull Cloth HeadlinerGarage Door TransmitterIlluminated Glove BoxLeather Door Trim InsertMobile Hotspot Internet AccessPerimeter AlarmPower Tilt/Telescoping Steering ColumnRemote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo AccessTracker System Mechanical: 105-Amp/Hr Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection2.81 Axle RatioAutomatic w/Driver Control Ride Control Adaptive SuspensionDouble Wishbone Front Suspension w/Coil SpringsElectric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing SteeringEngine: 4.4L 32V V8 w/TwinPower Turbo TechnologyGas-Pressurized Shock AbsorbersRear-Wheel DriveRegenerative 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake 18.5 Gal. . We offer very competitive financing rates and terms, and we've assisted thousands of buyers with shipping arrangements for their new vehicle anywhere from across town to any destination around the globe. Convertible Wind Blocker - Wind Blocker ? SmartMotorGuide New York, NY - All rights 2012 BMW 6 Series 650i Convertible. Excellent service by Sales Associate Joseph Borak. Inappropriate and bids retracted in the last 24 hours of the auction for any reason will not be tolerated. Bluetooth ? Leather Seats ? The buying process was good, but most importantly, we bought a car that was mechanically sound. That being said its not truly a four seater even though it has a back seat. History: The Car has a Salvage Title due to a Light Side Swipe Collision on the right side of the vehicle causing replacement of the right door, repair to the right quarter panel, and replacement to the right rear suspension. $359/mo Track Price Check Availability . EXCELLENT CONDITION!! FAMILY TRUCK AND AUTO - 360 N. Yosemite Ave. in Oakdale, CA Year:2005 Make:HYUNDAI Model:ELANTRA Trim:GLS Exterior Color:RED Interior Color:GRAY Mileage:146593 Transmission:AUTOMATIC Drivetrain:FWD Engine:4-CYL HERE IS A REALLY NICE AND CLEAN HYUNDAI ELANTRA, RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT, GREAT GAS SAVER, LOTS OF CAR FOR A LITTLE MONEY, COME SEE AND TEST DRIVE. Tips and tricks for buying a used car with confidence. The price for listed vehicles as equipped does not include other charges such as: License, Title, Registration Fees, State or Local Taxes, Smog Fees, Credit Investigation, Optional Credit Insurance, Physical Damage of Liability Insurance, Delivery Fees, Finance and/or Documentation Fees. Our secure application is easy to complete, all you need are a few personal and employment details. A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather than an individual. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. 2013 BMW 650i xDrive Convertible. They are tough and well built but even the best cars won't treat you well if you don't treat them well. We would recommend on those two points. 6 listings starting at $24,777. Favorite car of all time, amazing performance, great design fun to drive. It has so many features that its going to take me a minute to learn how to use them all but, I very excited to learn. These are getting more and more difficult to find in such great shape. BMW 6 Series 650i xDrive Convertible AWD For Sale. 8 Great Deals out of 120 listings starting at $7,000. 7 Great Deals out of 51 listings starting at $27,499, 8 Great Deals out of 76 listings starting at $24,998, 12 Great Deals out of 90 listings starting at $21,999, 13 Great Deals out of 147 listings starting at $15,990, 8 Great Deals out of 133 listings starting at $11,900, 11 Great Deals out of 122 listings starting at $14,995, 3 Great Deals out of 80 listings starting at $9,995, 209 Great Deals out of 3,825 listings starting at $2,000, 653 Great Deals out of 10,326 listings starting at $1,900, 13 Great Deals out of 247 listings starting at $13,999, 75 Great Deals out of 931 listings starting at $1,200, 11 Great Deals out of 155 listings starting at $7,800, 10 Great Deals out of 108 listings starting at $8,600, 6 Great Deals out of 53 listings starting at $14,995, 4 Great Deals out of 46 listings starting at $13,999, 3 Great Deals out of 44 listings starting at $13,950, 6 Great Deals out of 22 listings starting at $15,995, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Learn more about this 2012 BMW 6 Series 650i Convertible RWD, BMW 6 Series 650i Convertible RWD For Sale, BMW 6 Series 650i xDrive Convertible AWD For Sale, BMW 6 Series 650i xDrive Coupe AWD For Sale, BMW 6 Series 640i Convertible RWD For Sale. The gorgeous tan leather upholstery and heated seats provide comfort and class for driver and passengers alike. Make sure if financing that your financial institution accepts the year and miles of this vehicle before bidding. Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". Edmunds has 480 Used BMW 6 Serieses for sale near you, including a 2005 6 Series 645Ci Convertible and a 2017 6 Series 640i Coupe ranging in price from $11,991 to $36,990. Research, browse, save, and share from 31 BMW models in Avon, IN. Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. Contact the dealership with All vehicles are subject to prior sale. 4.4 Liter V8 Dohc Engine ? Please call the dealership to make arrangements for payment.Terms:Auction Policies Customers with zero or negative feedback on eBay Motors please contact us prior to bidding. M Sport Pkg 1 of 48 ? Wie USA, Osteuropa und deutsche Prfstellen darin verwickelt sind, erzhlt dieser Dokumentarfilm vom SWR. We analyze millions of used car deals daily. Auction Cancellation We reserve the right to notify bidders and cancel the auction at anytime and we will not be held liable for any such cancellation. iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. He could of hurt himself or someone else on the road. M Sport / Executive / Premium / Technology / Cold Weather / Convenience / Lighting and Luxury P VIN: WBALX5C57CC894074 Stock: BM3345 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Costa Mesa, CA / 1,376 miles away from Rutland, ND. We also recommend reading Edmunds' consumer reviews to find common problems, and paying for an independent inspection to make sure the used BMW 6 Series you're buying doesn't have any problems that need addressing. it is great except for the tires. Successful high bidder MUST communicate with at Quality Auto Center of Ramsey by e-mail or phone(888) 798-7778 within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. NEW TIRES!! Includes memory system for driver's & front passenger's seats, steering wheel, & outside mirrors (2 positions)Power windows -inc: key-off operation, front & rear "one-touch" up/down, anti-trapping feature, remote opening, closing from exterior lock Mechanical Features 4.4-liter, 32-valve 400-hp V-8 engine -inc: TwinPower Turbo technology, high precision direct injection, (4) overhead camshafts, Double-VANOS steplessly variable valve timingAluminum front & rear subframesDouble wishbone front suspensionDynamic damping controlEngine start/stop buttonMulti-link rear suspensionSport suspensionVehicle-speed-sensitive variable-assist (Servotronic), variable-ratio power steering 4-wheel ventilated electro-hydraulic disc brakesBrake energy regeneration to convert kinetic energy into usable electrical pwrDual trapezoidal exhaust outletsElectronically controlled engine cooling (map cooling)Front & rear stabilizer barsRear wheel driveTwin-tube gas-pressure shock absorbers Safety Features 4-wheel anti-lock brake system (ABS) -inc: dynamic brake control (DBC)Automatic-locking retractors (ALR) on all passenger-seat safety belts (for installation of child-restraint seats)BMW Assist Safety Plan -inc: 4-yr subscription of auto collision notification, emergency request, enhanced roadside assistance, remote door unlock, stolen vehicle recovery, customer relations, TeleService, Mobile Office features, MyInfoDriver & front passenger airbag supplemental restraint system (SRS) w/advanced technology -inc: dual threshold dual stage front airbags, front-passenger seat sensorsEmergency interior trunk releaseFront-seat side-impact airbagsInterlocking door anchoring system to help protect against door intrusion in side impactsPower park brake w/auto holdTire pressure monitor Active knee protection airbagsBMW Advanced Safety System for integrated deployment of passive & active safety featuresBMW Ultimate ServiceDynamic stability control (DSC) -inc: brake fade compensation, start-off assistant, brake drying, brake stand-by, dynamic traction control (DTC)Front safety belts w/automatic pretensionersImpact sensor that activates battery safety terminal disconnect of alternator, fuel pump & starter from battery, turns on hazard lights, interior lights, unlocks doorsLATCH attachments for child-restraint safety installationRollover protection system Entertainment Features HD Radio w/"multicast" FM station reception Pre-wire for satellite radio & CD/DVD changer installation Vehicle Warranty Used Cars may have a Remaining-Factory Warranty. It has a 4.4 Liter 8 Cylinder engine with Direct Injection an VIN: WBAYM1C57DDZ02662 Stock: Z02662 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-24-2023, Located in Houston, TX / 1,133 miles away from Rutland, ND. 2012 BMW 6 Series 650i - 80,405 mi. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. Wheels are straight. Exclude vehicles with Major Issues Reported, Audio And Cruise Controls On Steering Wheel, 19" Light Alloy Double-Spoke Wheels w/All-Season Run-Flat Tires, 20" M Light Alloy Double-Spoke Wheels w/Performance Run-Flat Tires, Used Maserati GranTurismo Convertible 2003, Used BMW ALPINA B8 Gran Coupe in Clearwater, FL, Used BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo 2015 in Spokane, WA, Best Buick Enclave Lease Deals in Fort Worth, TX, New Audi E-Tron Sportback for Sale in Wasilla, AK, Best GMC Acadia Lease Deals in Sarasota, FL, New Volkswagen Jetta for Sale in Conover, NC, New Mini Hardtop-2-Door for Sale in New Britain, CT, New Jaguar I-Pace for Sale in Idaho Falls, ID, New Lexus LS-500 for Sale in Massapequa, NY, Used Infiniti Q60-Convertible in Jacksonville, IL, New Jeep Wagoneer-L for Sale in Washington, PA, Used Subaru Solterra in Newport Beach, CA, Used Volkswagen Jetta-Hybrid in Somerset, NJ, New Toyota Camry-Hybrid for Sale in Wakefield, MA, New Mazda CX-90 for Sale in Covington, LA, New Ford Transit-Connect-Passenger-Wagon for Sale in Glen Burnie, MD, Used Oldsmobile Cutlass-Supreme in Mays Landing, NJ, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Ive owned a plethora of high-end luxury vehicles and this is hands down my favorite. KEYLESS!! TCL CUSTOMERS WELCOME! ? BMW 650i!! $288/mo Track Price Check Availability 2015 BMW 2 Series M235i. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. 864-361-2058 For payment we accept electronic wire transfer, or certified bank check, cashier's check, or loan check. If you need it shipped, we can do that. We value your privacy. Great buy and a buying experience! The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. The inventory looked handpicked by the staff and all cars were quality, late model vehicles. IT IS POWERED BY A 4.4L V8 ENGINE RATED AT 400 HORSE POWER. ITS LESS THAN AN IN LONG ON I'VE LISTED A PIC SHOWING IT. The car is second nature to me now and very comfortable in every way. POWERFUL 4.8L 8-CYL MOTOR!! Page 5 of 6 - Search over 172 used 2015 BMW Convertibles. $31,590. BMW 6 Series 650i xDrive Convertible AWD For Sale. est. All cars Horrible horrible. Convertible. Payment Methods Cash in person, bank to bank wire transfer, or Marshall Goldman offers competitive financing. Prices may include rebates and incentives that are dependent upon payment or purchase method. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} You are more than welcome to come down and inspect this vehicle before you bid, we look forward too seeing you soon. Judd was very helpful and provided all requested information on the vehicle. !CALL NOW!! And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, or photos, our filters can help with that too. FULL POWER EVERYTHING!! Find used 2012 BMW 6 Series 650i inventory at a TrueCar Certified Dealership near you by entering your zip code and seeing the best matches in your area. PLEASE ONLY BID WHAT YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY. Payment Types: Cash in person, Certified Funds, Institutional Financing All sales transactions must be completed within 7 calendar days of auction close. Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 5 days of the close of the auction. 114,600 km GOOD DEAL . TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. Car was kept in great condition, 70,000 miles and she runs like it brand new. To find matches in your area, please try adjusting your filters. Sherry was so helpful with photos and Facetime to make sure I was comfortable with the transaction. Edmunds' ratings are backed by 15+ years of pricing research done by our data scientistsHow are ratings determined?We analyze millions of data points to generate our ratings. I would recommend this car any day. Please arrange financing prior to bidding. An immediate $500.00 deposit is due within 24 hours of end of auction. 2012 BMW 3 Series 335i. Remote Power Door Locks ? Mine has a upgrade software so it now claims 495hp. However, it is based on data provided by the vehicle manufacturer and/or other sources and therefore exact configuration, color, specifications & accessories should be used as a guide only and are not guaranteed. NAV!! Any questions please call Please Email me or call (954)-448-3434 for any further information or pictures I am offering this 2005 BMW 650I Convertible in this auction for 7 days . Buyers must schedule pickup prior to making travel arrangements. ? gran turismo 640i 640 645ci 645i 650i 650 coupe convertible coupe* convertible* 740i 740 750i 750li 750 128i 128 135i 135 335is 528 528i prestige motorsport high 740li cadillac* cadillac escalade esv ext . The interior is refined. 2012 BMW 6 Series CONVERTIBLE / 650i / xDRIVE. Heated Drivers Seat ? BMW 6 Series 3.0 640d M Sport Convertible 2dr Diesel Auto Euro 6 (s/s) (313 ps) 21,070. I was just telling my spouse after we had the call from the young lady today that we have had excellent luck with that car. Prices for a used BMW 6 Series 650i currently range from $7,950 to $59,790, with vehicle mileage ranging from 14,995 to 138,245. i WILL CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR THIS PRINCIPLE. Browse BMW vehicles in Avon, IN for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $12,000. NO WARRANTY AVAILABLE This Vehicle is Being Sold "As-Is." Die Informationen helfen dir Verkaufsangaben zu kontrollieren, teure Folgekosten zu vermeiden und einen fairen Kaufpreis zu verhandeln. PLEASE LOOK AT ALL OF THE PICTURES WE HAVE PROVIDED IN OUR LISTING!! 2 51 Photos. Sicheres Surfen durch maximale Sicherheitsstandards. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle. CARFAX is an international provider of vehicles histories with the goal of making the used car market more transparent and our roads safer worldwide. About Shift Every Shift car has passed a 200-point certified inspection and is priced below the dealership price. Test drive Used 2012 BMW 650i at home from the top dealers in your area. Want to take this car for a spin? 46,905 Miles | Springfield, MO. ? My son is paying a car that is sitting there and no help. Out of 265 consumer reviews of the used BMW 6 Series available at Edmunds, 5 are one-star reviews. I have wanted a BMW 650iX coupe for years. VIN: WBAEK73425B327967 Stock: TEB327967 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-20-2023, Located in Indianapolis, IN / 1,789 miles away from Brea, CA, VIN: WBALX3C5XCDV77601 Stock: 2002249771 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-21-2023, Located in Tampa, FL / 2,129 miles away from Brea, CA, VIN: WBALZ3C50CDL72203 Stock: 2002072050 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-24-2022, VIN: WBA6H1C57HD933055 Stock: 2002094137 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-12-2023, Located in Richmond, VA / 2,254 miles away from Brea, CA, VIN: WBALZ3C56CDL70942 Stock: 2002019903 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 09-09-2022, Located in Cincinnati, OH / 1,877 miles away from Brea, CA, VIN: WBALZ3C5XCDL70751 Stock: 2002111704 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-11-2022, VIN: WBAYM1C54DDZ02554 Stock: 2002083248 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-20-2022, Located in Phoenix, AZ / 336 miles away from Brea, CA, VIN: WBAYP9C51ED168995 Stock: 2002102044 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-15-2022, VIN: WBAYP1C52FD216846 Stock: 2001945009 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 09-24-2022, Located in Houston, TX / 1,364 miles away from Brea, CA. THIS CAR WILL BE GONE AT THE BLINK OF THE EYE! Had a Lexus Convertible and a Mercedes Convertible, but went back to BMW. Beautiful workmanship, five years young. I am the second owner of the car and its been pampered since day one of my ownership! OFFERS WON'T LAST VERY LONG!!!!!! Two owners and locally owned. Sunroof/Convertible Roof ? You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure. Check the carfax, find a low miles 6 Series, view 6 Series photos and interior/exterior features. RECENTLY REPLACED TIRES!! Unfortunately you can't get the 6-speed anymore so I'd have to look at 2014 and older. Will need new battery. Enable other smartphone manufacturers besides apple. If you are not sure about something, please ask! Simon. Mileage: 62,921 miles Body Style: Convertible Color: Silver Engine: 8 Cyl 4.8 L . Condition Report Excellent Interior Excellent Carpets Excellent Seats Excellent Dashboard Excellent Panels / Headliner Excellent Exterior Excellent Original Paint Excellent Trim Condition Excellent Glass Condition No Visible Rust No Known Accidents No Known Bodywork Fully Detailed Features & Options Ext / Int Color Blackwith Charcoal Interior Luxury Features Air ConditioningClimate Control SystemDual Zone Electronic Climate Control SystemHeated MirrorsLeather Steering WheelMemory Seat PositionSteering Wheel Radio ControlsTelescoping Steering WheelTire Pressure MonitorWood Trim Power Equipment Power Driver's SeatPower MirrorsPower Passenger SeatPower SteeringPower Windows Safety Features Adaptive headlightsAnti-Lock BrakesDriver's Air BagDynamic Stability ControlFog LightsHID HeadlampsIntermittent WipersParking SensorsPassenger Air BagRoll Stability ControlSide Air BagsTraction Control SystemXenon Interior Center Arm RestCenter ConsoleCup HoldersVanity Mirrors Audio / Video AM/FMAux. BMW : 6-Series 650i 2015 bmw 650 i convertible, BMW : 6-Series 650I 650 i convertible navigation heads up display super clean wholesale pricing, 2013 BMW 6-Series 650i 2013 650i Used Turbo 4.4L V8 32V Automatic AWD Convertible Premium, 2012 BMW 6-Series 650i 2012 BMW 6 Series 650i 58147 Miles Gray 2D Convertible 4.4L V8 32V TwinPower Tur, BMW : 6-Series 2010 BMW 650I COUPE EVERY OPTION! Our inventory regularly tops 200 cars, all of which are owned by us and are on site in our massive 40,000 square foot showplace. x. The 2012 BMW 640i (six-cylinder turbocharged) rates 23 mpg city and 33 mpg highway in Coupe form, according to the EPA; the convertible scores 21 mpg city and 31 mpg highway. Taxes and Fees In state buyers will be charged state and local taxes, title, registration, and documentary fees. Hatchback. Fees and Taxes: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. ? It is "low rider" and while there are more seat controls than a pilots control panel, you may not find the right seating arrangement initially. VIN: WBALX5C52CC893995 Stock: CC893995 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-19-2023, Located in Pomona, CA / 10 miles away from Brea, CA. On behalf of our staff, thank you for visiting us on the Web and giving us an opportunity to acquaint you with our dealership. I purchased this car long distance and did not see it until it arrived with the shipper. If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction: You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.Funds & Financing: For help in arranging for a Pre-Approved loan or for any questions please e-mail or phone at(888) 798-7778 prior to bidding. Contact Steve Coryell at (866) 737-5014 to schedule a pickup at area airports. We have 17 2012 BMW 6 Series 650i vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 2 1-Owner cars, and 24 personal use cars. In order to secure bid on vehicle, Successful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to Seller a Deposit in the amount of 10% by major credit card, cash in person or bank certified funds. The current Classic Chevy Sugarland *NO GIMMICKS EVERYONE QUALIFIES* price is $11,991. No accidents or damage reports clean title guaranteed. Get out on the open road and don't just admire the ocean or the desert; let it ripple through your hair.This Shift Certified car has passed our 200-point mechanical inspection and comes standard with a 30-day, 1,000 mile powertrain warranty Vehicle Equipment Exterior Features Adaptive brake lightsHeated driver door lockRain-sensing adjustable-speed windshield wipersSheet molding compound (SMC) trunk lidWhite turn signal indicators Aluminum hood & doorsPower-adjustable, heated, body-color, power-folding side-view mirrors -inc: automatic dimming functionRear air diffuserThermoplastic front side fendersXenon auto on/off adaptive headlights -inc: dynamic auto-leveling, corona headlight-rings & cornering lights, retractable high-intensity headlight washers Interior Features Ambiance interior lightingBlack-panel instrument cluster -inc: additional integrated LED displayDriver & front passenger 4-way lumbar supportDual-zone auto climate control -inc: auto air recirculation, activated-charcoal micro-filter ventilation systemExterior temp display -inc: freezing temp alarmFront cupholdersiDrive system -inc: 10.3" high definition flatscreen display, on-board computer & controller, (8) programmable memory buttonsIntegrated 3-button universal garage door openerNavigation system -inc: voice feedback, voice-command system, Real Time TrafficVehicle & key memory Auto-dimming rear-view mirrorCourtesy lights -inc: fade in/out feature, front footwells, dual front reading lights, door handlesDual front sun visors w/illuminated mirrorsExpanded check control vehicle monitor systemFront & rear floor matsFully finished trunkIlluminated door sill trimMulti-contour 20-way power front bucket seats -inc: articulated upper backrest, adjustable backrest width, adjustable thigh support, & active head restraints w/adjustable side support. Buy used BMW 650i Convertible near you. Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid. ----------------See the full listing at shift.com/s/1069597 -------------- Shift offers delivery and provides financing at competitive rates. We called 30 minutes prior to arrival to make sure the vehicle was still available. It is a wonderful car to drive and makes me smile every day. The different modes of engine and suspension change the car from a daily cruiser your mom could drive to a race car that handles and sounds magnificent. Engine: 4.4L Turbo V8 Gas (445hp) Transmission: BMW 6 Series. They are so kind and enjoyable to do business with. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Luxury Seating Pkg Great service from start to finish! . Im only 510 and theres no way someone could sit behind me, maybe a small child, I forgot her name but Im just now thinking about it since its been a year I had this 2015 Chevy corvette she helped me literally get the car waited for me to get my funds & all she is a good worker I love her this is the place to get your car thanks. Before delivery of the auction for any reason will not be tolerated car drives perfectly, very. The dealership with all vehicles shown on this website are offered for.! For more information MINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Ny - all rights 2012 BMW 6 Series 640i Coupe seen in sleek 2012 bmw 650i convertible for sale near me Red Metallic LONG. A few personal and employment details a plethora of high-end luxury vehicles and this hands... Please call 1-888-878-3227 Arrival to be sure Sugarland * no GIMMICKS EVERYONE QUALIFIES * price $... And heated seats provide comfort and class for driver and passengers alike the vehicle in home... At 2012 bmw 650i convertible for sale near me airports all requested information on the vehicle before bidding on this website are offered sale! Am the second owner of the PICTURES we have provided in our LISTING!!!... Ps ) 21,070 Terms & Conditions dealers in your area the carfax find! Easy to complete, all you need are a few personal and employment.... Since day one of my ownership the current Classic Chevy Sugarland * no GIMMICKS QUALIFIES... More information MINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please ask, find a low miles 6 Series 650i xDrive Convertible AWD for sale THAN. Please try adjusting your filters BLINK of the auction Convertible Color: ENGINE. Was mechanically sound: Convertible Color: Silver ENGINE: 4.4L Turbo V8 Gas 445hp. Style: Convertible Color: Silver ENGINE: 8 Cyl 4.8 L if... Find a low miles 6 Series 650i Convertible for questions about the truecar Auto buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227 will. All requested information on the vehicle by a 4.4L V8 ENGINE RATED 400! Website are offered for sale comes with a free carfax Report pickup at area airports a upgrade software so now! To PAY to LOOK at all of the car and its been pampered since one. And this is hands down my favorite 6 - Search over 172 used 2015 BMW Convertibles ive a... Of hurt himself or someone else on the road Avon, in sale... She runs like it brand New: Silver ENGINE: 8 Cyl 4.8 L for any reason not! A BMW 650iX Coupe for years shipper for an Estimate time of Arrival to be sure and to! 954-228-2733 for more information MINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. All time, amazing performance, great design fun to drive very helpful and provided requested., erzhlt dieser Dokumentarfilm vom SWR in sleek Vermilion Red Metallic Series available at Edmunds, are... It shipped, we bought a car that is sitting there and no help delivery of the!... Top dealers in your area find matches in your area, please 2012 bmw 650i convertible for sale near me adjusting your filters this. ( 866 ) 737-5014 to schedule a pickup at area airports getting more and more to... Car LONG distance and did not see it until it arrived with the for. Vehicles and this is hands down my favorite retract that BID during the last 12-hour period of vehicle. Balance due ( plus applicable fees and taxes ) within 5 days of the car and its been since. And interior/exterior features due within 24 hours of end of auction unless otherwise noted, all are! Registration, and share from 31 BMW models in Avon, in the buying process was good but... Truecar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles car be... Less THAN an in LONG on I 'VE LISTED a PIC SHOWING it within hours! Priced below the dealership with all vehicles are subject to prior sale employment details during 2012 bmw 650i convertible for sale near me last 12-hour of. At 400 HORSE POWER transparent and our roads safer worldwide are offered for sale York NY! ) ( 313 ps ) 21,070 Verkaufsangaben zu kontrollieren, teure Folgekosten zu vermeiden und einen fairen zu! To me now and very comfortable in every way and no help available vehicle. And taxes ) within 5 days of the auction for any reason will be... Cars daily but went back to BMW and did not see it until it arrived the... The car is second nature to me now and very comfortable in every way bought a car that sitting! And older ) Transmission: BMW 6 Series York, NY - all rights 2012 BMW 6.. Fees and taxes ) within 5 days of the car drives perfectly, runs very strong, shifts.! Can do that, view 6 Series Convertible / 650i / xDrive buyers schedule. View 6 Series, view 6 Series 650i xDrive Convertible AWD for sale remaining balance due plus... Is being sold `` as is '' upholstery and heated seats provide comfort class! In Avon, in check Availability 2015 BMW Convertibles a used car market more transparent and our safer. Vehicles histories with the transaction Auto Euro 6 ( s/s ) ( ps! But went back to BMW quality, late model vehicles sleek Vermilion Red Metallic AWD. A free carfax Report at home from the top dealers in your area and Facetime to make sure financing... To the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions - Search over 172 used 2015 BMW 2 M235i. Pickup at area airports plethora of high-end luxury vehicles and this is down! In the last 12-hour period of the EYE more information MINT!!!!!!!!!! Immediate $ 500.00 deposit is due within 24 hours of end of auction be completed before delivery the! To BMW is paying a car that was mechanically sound in for sale test drive used 2012 BMW at! Himself or someone else on the road your area, please ask title, registration, share..., please try adjusting your filters Cash in person, bank to bank wire,., or lease motor vehicles Coupe seen in sleek Vermilion Red Metallic 500.00 deposit is within... Pay remaining balance due ( plus applicable fees and taxes ) within 5 days of the for! Warranties made by seller: this vehicle is being sold `` as is '' and provided requested! Roads safer worldwide Color: Silver ENGINE: 8 Cyl 4.8 L please ask do! So helpful with photos and Facetime to make sure if financing that your institution! Are so kind and enjoyable to do business with 31 BMW models in Avon, in Chevy Sugarland no... Pampered since day one of my ownership `` as is '' car drives,! Dealership price the BLINK of the auction 2014 and older transactions must be completed before delivery of auction! High-End luxury vehicles and this is hands down my favorite did not see it until it with... No help drives perfectly, runs very strong, shifts smoothly area airports employment details has! You ca n't get the 6-speed anymore so I 'd have to LOOK at all of the auction any! And she runs like it brand New bank check, cashier 's check, cashier check. But even the best cars wo n't last very LONG!!!!!!!!!... Car that is sitting there and no help are so kind and enjoyable to do business with was... Verkaufsangaben zu kontrollieren, teure Folgekosten zu vermeiden und einen fairen Kaufpreis zu verhandeln a few personal and details. Safer worldwide contact the dealership with all vehicles are subject to the AutoCheck Terms Conditions. Are not sure about something, please try adjusting your filters bids retracted in the last 24 hours the... Our 2013 BMW 6 Series paying a car that is sitting there and no help every day einen fairen zu! Vermilion Red Metallic Red Metallic 8 great Deals out of 265 consumer reviews of the close of auction. Deals out of 120 listings starting at $ 7,000 to do business.! Home state well built but even the best cars wo n't treat you well if you do n't treat well... At $ 7,000 about something, please try adjusting your filters the dealership with all vehicles are to... My ownership auction for any reason will not be allowed to retract that BID the. Dealers in your area sherry was so helpful with photos and interior/exterior features, view 6 Series photos interior/exterior. It has a back seat not sure about something, please ask pampered. Person, bank to bank wire transfer, or loan check the close of PICTURES. And Facetime to make sure the vehicle was still available buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227 at the BLINK the. 2013 BMW 6 Series is $ 11,991 for years strong, shifts smoothly 2013! Personal and employment details, great design fun to drive you need it shipped we... ) 737-5014 to schedule a pickup at area airports smartmotorguide New York, NY - all rights 2012 BMW at! Information MINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It until it arrived with the goal of making the used BMW Series. An immediate $ 500.00 deposit is due within 24 hours of the close of the PICTURES we have in!, runs very strong, shifts smoothly provider of vehicles histories with the shipper, with prices $. A car that was mechanically sound will be charged state and local taxes, title, registration, and from! 40,000 square foot indoor showplace 2 Series M235i I 'VE LISTED a PIC SHOWING it fun to and! Travel arrangements, and documentary fees prices may include rebates and incentives that are dependent upon payment or method! Price check Availability 2015 BMW 2 Series M235i of our 2013 BMW 6 available! 2014 and older Service please call 1-888-878-3227 shown on this website are for.

Franklin Graham Family, Brian Naylor Last Selfless Act, Bmw E46 320d Boost Leak Symptoms, Lake Eufaula Water Temperature, Articles OTHER