2006 chevy silverado hybrid stator replacement

Review of this truck is summarized by this statement and enough to make me consider something more traditional. I recently changed the shift cable and interlock Solonoid as well as adjusted the shift cable. . Standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts. I have a 2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 Hybrid, I parked the truck was idling I started hearing a clicking sound coming from the passenger side by read more. What I was trying to say is that the original purchaser probably took a big hit on depreciation since the hybrid Silverado was much more expensive than a regular Silverado. Each colored line represents an individual module (or cell) inside the failed hybrid battery. Was just told by GM dealer and GM owners center that my vehicle was not covered by recall, even though my vehicle has the exact failure under the 12138 recall. We know something has to be wrong in that area. Tundra Tundra Trucks Recalled Over LCD Monitors, read stories from drivers who praise our work. Answered in 2 hours by: Chevy Mechanic: Tom The method is the same for all 1999-2006 Chevy and GM 1500. It varies some with speed and load but can be felt through the floor into your feet and be heard easily at all times. 2000 chevrolet silverado 1500 ls 3dr 4x4 extended cab 8 ft. box 157.5 Then on June the 13, 2006, while driving, the whole hub/bearing everything broke off the right front tire. Worst 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid Problems #1: Brake Line Failure 2006 Silverado 1500 Hybrid Average Cost to Fix: $200 Average Mileage: 96,000 mi. Example: "Bad Brakes", "Toyota Recall", etc. Our diagnosis is the Stator is bad and the cables that go from the stator to the Stator Generator Control Module (SGCM) are bad. We don't sell/share your email. What caused total electrical failure? Support NPR & the programs you love. The really useful feature was that the hybrid truck could run power tools from its batteryhandy for a contractor. The vehicle was taken to an authorized dealer three times for the replacement of the intermediate drive shaft on three visits. 57 satisfied customers. Don't waste your time wasting ours! it has code P1AAB, P1AAC, P1AAD. Installationincludedin the battery price; see the Free Mobile Installation tab for more information on our service area. You are currently viewing Chevrolet.com (United States). This problem shortens the life of the truck. So then, in 2012, I had the transfer case actuator motor replaced and it fixed the problem. The vehicle was taken to an authorized dealer three times for the replacement of . The manual transmission on my 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 has a problem. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. We use cookies to analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads. Truck driving transfer case go in neutral, then need to park and put the transmission in park and in neutral, then push the 4X4 bottom, then change to 2wld. Premium reconditioned Green Bean hybrid battery for a 2008-2013 Chevy Silverado Hybrid. create an account Donate your old car in minutes through the CarTalk Vehicle Donation Program. It is a one owner, excellent condition, great history - decisions, decisions. 2004-2007 Chevy Silverado Hybrid (07 Classic Models Only) 2003-2005 Chevy Avalanche (Without Body Cladding - Plastic Sides Covers) Product information . The brake lines, transmission cooling lines and intermediate steering shaft were covered with rust and were replaced by the dealer. How to read the data. Please help! The vehicle was towed to the dealer where it was found that the clutch assembly needed to be replaced. or It seems to me that I read tests and the Hybrid Silverado did about 1 mpg better than the non-hybrid version. The failure mileage was 208,025. Reserve Capacity: 120min. I see you are a top contributor to this site. Nothing is undersized about the Silverado Hybrid, a five-seat, four-door V8 pickup truck that weighs more than 5000 pounds. He stated that he had never seen the whole drum /hub/bearing brake off, except in trucks that were made to go off road alot. This data is from the NHTSA the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Explore Chevy Vehicle's Owner Manuals and Guides to help guide you with understanding your Chevy vehicle. Thanks so much. Final testing - Testing the final product under high load ensures that the reconditioning process results in a well balanced and matched hybrid battery pack. You may receive a partial or no refund on used, damaged or materially different returns. I have a 2006 Chevy silverado. Still has 2 years on warranty but after that what?? In other words, the OP may be getting a benefit at the original purchasers expense. All the data on these charts reflect users search interest in GM 19117206 part based on search requests on oemcats.com website made between 2012 and 2020 years. This is my first time on here. The vehicle was towed to an independent mechanic who diagnosed that the gears in the rear drive train failed. How to read the data. 1993 C1500 4.3l. After the reconditioning process every battery pack will consist of only high capacity modules with similar characteristics (Capacity, Resistance, etc). Unsubscribe any time. I have a 2006 Chevy Silverado Z71 with only 41260 miles on it. Tried to get it fixed but the extended warranty I have will not touch it because it is lifted. This part requires programming and/or special setup procedures. Technical Details. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Support NPR & the programs you love. However, it is an amazing price; maybe thats why. 2000 silverado 1500 chevrolet cab extended 4x4 ls slide. My 2006 Chevrolet Silverado Hybrid will not start. Silverado. The hum was more on turns and went braking. Any suggestions to what has gone bad? Thank you so much. You might also check with the Chevrolet service department. After inspecting the truck. Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the. Is it time to move on? Direct fit replacement for all 2008-2013 Chevy Silverado Hybrid hybrid batteries. He stated, "we should of had the bearing check". Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled. The approximate failure mileage was 32,800. Relax, all Green Bean Batteries come with a 3 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty. . The dealer has worked on the problem 4 times in 5 months and it still has the problem. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions: [email protected]. this is what I found out so far. While driving various speeds, the gear downshifted into neutral without warning. The mechanic cleared the codes and started it. This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. My 1500hd super crew cab has had a harmonic rumble since the second week of ownership. This part requires programming and/or special setup procedures. There will likely be more maintenance and higher repairs on the hybrid truck as it gets older since even GM abandoned this system. What are the pros and cons with this type of vehicle? One can only hope!! Numbers represent sales on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period when most sales occured as a fraction of total sales during that period. On top of low prices, Advance Auto Parts offers 1 different trusted brands of Ignition Pickup & Stator products for the 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500. Is it time to move on? Unless you have this specialized need, the hybrid model probably isnt worth it. In this case the hybrid system on this truck is a disadvantage and would reduce the value of the truck rather than increase it IMO. We use cookies to analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads. Thanks again for all your input. Unless you get this for an amazing price, I see no pros, only cons: no real gas savings; oddball powertrain parts = more expensive maintenance and some puzzled mechanics. Power electronics module. Joseph Rakowski March 8, 2016 Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Browse Chevrolet Silverado 1500 vehicles in Downers Grove, IL for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $99,990. 2007 Chevy Silverado LS By Owner Lafayette LA Under $8K - Autopten.com. Close this window to stay here or choose another country to see vehicles and services specific to your location. Browse Chevrolet Silverado 2500 vehicles in Phoenix, AZ for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $799,952. benefits and what did you mean? "CarComplaints.com" , "Autobeef", "What's Wrong With YOUR Car?" If the battery must be replaced, this is quite expensive. And the dealers service department says Chevrolet designed all standard transmission vehicles to work this way. The 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is comfortable enough to be a daily driver, yet it's still powerful enough to use as a dedicated work truck. 5 Pics about 2007 Chevy Silverado LS By Owner Lafayette LA Under $8K - Autopten.com : 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LS 3dr 4x4 Extended Cab 8 ft. box 157.5, HowToRepairGuide.com: How To Replace Engine On Toyota Prius? This GM Genuine Part is designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards and is backed by General Motors. Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid: I have a 2006 Chevy Silverado. That means parts could be very hard to source when the truck is 10+ years old. We currently carry 1 Ignition Pickup & Stator products to choose from for your 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500, and our inventory prices range from as little as $24.99 up to $24.99. During the 2006 model year, a new Duramax 6.6-liter diesel V-8 will arrive that produces 360 hp and 650 pounds-feet of torque and drives an Allison six-speed-automatic transmission. The probleum existed befor any lift. The contact owns a 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500. Our 2006 Chevy Silverado was making a slight humming noise. and also 2007 Chevy Silverado LS By Owner Lafayette LA Under $8K - Autopten.com. This stator has dimensions 9.30in19.80in19.80in, it has a weight of 46.52pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Cycling - Restores capacity and stress-tests the modules to eliminate weak modules or modules that may be nearing end of life. Remanufacturing is an industry standard practice that returns parts into service rather than scrapping them The manufacturer was not notified of the defect. You seem to be very knowledgeable about things. If the truck can still be driven if the battery fails, the OP is ahead. Your input is greatly appreciated. Power electronics module. Silverado 2006 1500 chevrolet cab lt hybrid ext Heck, the truck might outlive us! They say there is not anything to fix. Manufacturer AJP Distributors : Brand AJP Distributors : Item Weight 11.3 pounds : Manufacturer Part Number He says all the manual transmission Silverado trucks shift this way. The contact was able to safely stop the vehicle. This GM Genuine Part is designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards and is backed by General Motors Links must be helpful to the general public & to a specific resource (like a forum thread), or they will be deleted when we review your link suggestion. It will go back for a 5th visit this week. CarComplaints.com is an online automotive complaint resource that uses graphs to show automotive defect patterns, based on complaint data submitted by visitors to the site. Lines of different lengths represent different capacities of the modules. The trade marks appearing on this website including, but not limited to: GM, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Oldsmobile, Opel, Pontiac, Saturn, Vauxhall and their respective logos, emblems, slogans and vehicle model names and body designs are trademarks and/or service marks of General Motors Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates or licensors. The manufacturer was contacted about the failure. Free installation anywhere in our service area. 3,266 Great Deals out of 106,306 listings starting at $2,500, 794 Great Deals out of 16,991 listings starting at $2,700, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Learn more about this 2010 Chevrolet Silverado Hybrid 1HY Crew Cab RWD, Chevrolet Silverado Hybrid in Ann Arbor MI, Chevrolet Silverado Hybrid in Grand Rapids MI, Chevrolet Silverado Hybrid in Mount Pleasant MI, Chevrolet Silverado Hybrid in Kalamazoo MI, Chevrolet Silverado Hybrid in Lake Orion MI. Air filter location in a Silverado. All the data on these charts reflect users behavior on oemcats.com website from 2012 to 2020. The miles are highway miles. 5 Pics about 2007 Chevy Silverado LS By Owner Lafayette LA Under $8K - Autopten.com : 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LS 3dr 4x4 Extended Cab 8 ft. box 157.5, HowToRepairGuide.com: How To Replace Engine On Toyota Prius? Terminal Type: Type S. BCI Group Size: 78. manuals and guides. Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the. 7 Pictures about 2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 Pickup REAR LEAF SPRING 2WD | eBay : 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HYBRID, Low KM, 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Hybrid 4WD - Satellite Radio, Ext Cab | GREAT VALUE - YouTube and also 2007 Chevy Silverado LS By Owner Lafayette LA Under $8K - Autopten.com. Prius 0v converter. Negative Terminal Location: Side Right. This site is owned/ operated by an authorized GM Genuine Parts/ACDelco Seller. Please help our community upload your photos of 19117206. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem. I have had the truck in the service department at the dealer many, many times. When the clutch is pressed you can not shift, or it is very difficult to shift gears. This should not be happening with so low miles. I guarantee if it was bought with a lift they would of fixed it. It is basically a standard PU that kills the motor when you come to a stop. We appreciate everyones input on the board. My husband thought he would need to change his brake pad. PRICE: 229.99. If it is a really great deal, buy it. Example: "Bad Brakes", "Toyota Recall", etc. It was lean sold from a local dealer who couldn't fix the problem. The total cost $1,412. I asked how do maintain a piece of steel. He runs a home inspection business and has put lots of miles on his truck with no problems, with the hybrid system or otherwise. hybrid 2006 silverado chevrolet 1500 components 3l, silverado 2006 1500 chevrolet cab lt hybrid ext, silverado 2006 remy starters chevy starter replacement carid, 2006 chevrolet silverado 1500 hybrid, low km. This stator 100% fits for General Motors cars. The failure mileage was approximately 98,000. These steps all use different equipment to achieve different goals. Follow us on Facebook - Submit a new shop - Terms and conditions. The original purchaser took the hosing on depreciation, so if the truck is serviceable, the OP might as well be the kid to reap the gory benefits. Curious how the 2006 Silverado 1500 Hybrid compares to other years? Dies geschieht in Ihren Datenschutzeinstellungen. The reconditioning process is separated into several steps. The manufacturer was not notified. If you continue to use this site, you consent to this use of cookies. Dont know how long a while is but its probably not a long time. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. 2006 chevy silverado 1500 pickup rear leaf spring 2wd. I believe that since the transmission is hard to shift the transmission could wear out too fast, or and this is my big fear, the transmission could fail while the truck is being driven and a accident could happen, or the truck could break down in an unsafe place or time. That is a loop hole for them. Save $2,260 right now on a Chevrolet Silverado Hybrid on CarGurus. A friend owns one of these trucks. Profiling - Precision measurement of the modules is conducted to classify determine the important parameters of the modules. All models. I have never owned or drove a hybrid so thought this would be a fun chalange to fix. Autoblog ist Teil der Yahoo Markenfamilie. Copyright 2012-2023, http://oemcats.com. The one we tested stickers for $36,860, and was loaded with options. I spoke with a mechanic at the local dealership and he said they have a lot of problems with them like mine which is why I think there needs to be some attention brought to them. and also 2007 Chevy Silverado LS By Owner Lafayette LA Under $8K - Autopten.com. The contact stated while driving approximately 5 mph, the steering wheel seized for a few seconds. Get answers and make your voice heard! Installation includedin warranty coverage, Coverage anywhere in our service area, great if you travel or move. 12568822. If you are interested in advertising a for-profit service, contact us. We'll be installing a bluetooth stereo into this. Tested to ensure they perform to GM specifications, All models. We are checking on battery replacement costs with the Chevy dealer; they said you could drive the truck without the battery for a while until you got the battery replaced. Save up to $10,591 on one of 37,817 used 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500s near you. It has the 5.3 . Sie knnen Ihre Einstellungen jederzeit ndern. We don't sell/share your email. All backed by our Green Bean Warranty with an optional Lifetime Upgrade option. Please explain as I am confused. The dealer (gosch Chevrolet, 400 carriage cir, hemet, ca 92545, (951)-216-3486) was contacted and stated that the VIN was not included in a recall. Remanufacturing is an industry standard practice that returns parts into service rather than scrapping them Unsubscribe any time. This truck seems to be a strange morphodite of a vehicle with 3 lead acid batteries under the back seat and a weird starter / generator built into the bell-housing. I purchased a salvaged 2005 chevy hybrid that wont start. Bump the Silverado 1500 Hybrid problem graphs up another notch. Having many different length lines and especially many short lines means the battery was extremely out-of-balance with several bad modules. Oem 2006 chevrolet silverado 1500 hybrid components parts. Search CarComplaints.com for these popular complaint phrases CarComplaints.com is an online automotive complaint resource that uses graphs to show automotive defect patterns, based on complaint data submitted by visitors to the site. This is wrong. Since the hybrid feature didnt really do a lot on the these trucks, you might check to see if, when the battery goes, the truck is still operable without the hybrid feature. Part is returnable even if the packaging has been opened upon payment of an exchange fee of $300.00. And you can also purchase an optional Lifetime Upgrade option! . Text Sales: 919-504-1554 Buy Ruberpig Leather Car Seat Cover Fit for Chevy Silverado 1500 Crew Cab 2005-2020 Universal Non-Slip Vehicle Cushion Cover Breathable and . "CarComplaints.com" , "Autobeef", "What's Wrong With YOUR Car?" It fits for 120 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 2004 to 2007. How dangerous!!! I love reading Click and Clack in the newspaper which is where I got the site name. The depreciation on the 2006 Silverado Hybrid may be great enough to make it a reasonable purchase as a used vehicle, particularly if one can "keep on truckin" when the battery fails. If the truck is a great buy, like less than a conventional truck it could be worth it. Premium reconditioned Green Bean hybrid battery for a 2008-2013 Chevy Silverado Hybrid. When I let off the cruise control and would let it roll to a stop it would pop out of gear! Posted by filiberto_re on Jan 17, 2013. Just dont pay more for it than any other PU. Daten ber Ihr Gert und Ihre Internetverbindung, wie Ihre IP-Adresse, Browsing- und Suchaktivitten bei der Nutzung von Yahoo Websites und -Apps. 2006 chevrolet silverado 1500 lt hybrid 4wd. This GM Genuine Part is designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards and is backed by General Motors, Flow Automotive Center GMPartsDirect.com, Search by Part Number(s), Keywords, or VIN, Master Cylinder - Components On Dash Panel, Windshield Wiper Arm, Blade, & Related Components. It's not us. I thought the noise might have been the brakes but he told me that the hub bearingd sound like they are dry. They stated the we improperly fail to maintain are vehicle. The contact stated that while driving approximately 70 mph, the rear end of the vehicle suddenly began to shake violently making the vehicle very difficult to control. The contact stated that he the gear shifter became inoperable. they had to replace the drum, rotor, hub, bearings hoses, everything. Reserve Capacity Minutes at 25 Amp Load: 120min. 2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 Pickup REAR LEAF SPRING 2WD | eBay. are trademarks of Autobeef LLC, All rights reserved. If you arent city folk then you may not encounter enough stop and go driving to make any difference in the mpg. Mileage: 131,143 miles Body Style: Pickup Color: Red Engine: 8 Cyl 5.3 L. Description: Used 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT with 4WD, Spare Tire, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, 17 Inch Wheels, Bose Sound System, Heated Mirrors, Tow Hooks, Independent Suspension, Rear Bench Seat, and Front Stabilizer Bar. We had it towed to the local dealership. Then just yesterday (Oct. 31, 2014) I had cruise control set at 70mph and when it would coast or try to slow itself down to maintain its speed, I would here a clunking noise and it would jerk. For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. 442K views 3 years ago Start to finish video demonstrating the removal and replacement of the starter assembly on a 2004 GMC Yukon. My truck at speeds around 35mph while letting off the accelerator it would jump out of gear. The hybrid part concerned us, i.e., replacement costs on that huge battery; other components in there that could be costly to replace since it is 5 years old. This part is a stator, gen., for Chevrolet Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, and GMC Trucks cars. They said that the battery isnt the only thing you have to worry about; components involved could also be very expensive plus labor costs. Overall, the latest Silverado Hybrids high initial cost, powertrain quirks and limited fuel economy gains make us question its value for many potential buyers.. The original purchaser took the hosing on depreciation, so if the truck is serviceable, the OP might as well be the kid to reap the gory benefits. Tested to ensure they perform to GM specifications, All models. So how do you find out what problems are occurring? Klicken Sie auf Einstellungen verwalten um weitere Informationen zu erhalten und Ihre Einstellungen zu verwalten. The vehicle was not repaired. Electric motor generator. Duralast Platinum AGM Battery H6-AGM Group Size 48 760 CCA Part # H6-AGM SKU # 319460 3-Year Warranty Check if this fits your Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Free In-Store or Curbside Pick Up SELECT STORE Home Delivery Standard Delivery Estimated Delivery Feb. 23-24 Add TO CART Duralast Platinum AGM Battery H8-AGM Group Size 49 900 CCA Part # H8-AGM are trademarks of Autobeef LLC, All rights reserved. I made it back to town and even at slower speeds it would jump out of gear to the point where I had to put it in 4WD high to be able to move. The depreciation on the 2006 Silverado Hybrid may be great enough to make it a reasonable purchase as a used vehicle, particularly if one can keep on truckin when the battery fails. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Front vehicle photos 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. If the OP purchases the truck, he is getting the benefit from the depreciation. 2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 Pickup REAR LEAF SPRING 2WD | eBay. We have never towed, went off road or hauled anything with this truck. The independent mechanic replaced the transmission, but the failure recurred. Th certified person who lifted my truck told me about the transmission leak. Makes a lot noise.unsafe to drive.happen in the highway. It is a great buy. California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. Thank you. This video shows how to remove and replace a stock radio or stereo in your Chevy or GMC pickup truck or SUV. Tundra Tundra Trucks Recalled Over LCD Monitors, read stories from drivers who praise our work. Research, browse, save, and share from 91 Silverado 2500 models in Phoenix, AZ. Durch Klicken auf Alle akzeptieren erklren Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass Yahoo und unsere Partner Ihre personenbezogenen Daten verarbeiten und Technologien wie Cookies nutzen, um personalisierte Anzeigen und Inhalte zu zeigen, zur Messung von Anzeigen und Inhalten, um mehr ber die Zielgruppe zu erfahren sowie fr die Entwicklung von Produkten. GM Service Information describes the procedures and special tools needed to ensure proper operation in the vehicle If it fails, it will probably total the vehicle. I brought straight to trapp Chevrolet the when I got back from work. [email protected], Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress. If you are in the green area in the map below then we will come to you and replace your hybrid battery at your location. Cookie policy. All models. 2000 silverado 1500 chevrolet cab 4x4 regular base, malibu actuator hybrid lock chevy driver door 2008 left 2009, 2000 silverado 1500 chevrolet cab extended 4x4 ls slide, Malibu actuator hybrid lock chevy driver door 2008 left 2009. It gets progressively louder until it is serviced. if someone is driving and needs to shift, yet the engine will not shift, there could be a wreck, the trucks transmission could fail, and leave a person stranded in a very dangerous part of town. Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 1500 Hybrid. The failure mileage was 135,000. Cart is empty Checkout. GM Service Information describes the procedures and special tools needed to ensure proper operation in the vehicle I Accept. The vehicle was not repaired. Front left door lock actuator driver for chevy malibu hybrid 2008 2009. Learn More 2006 chevrolet silverado 1500 hybrid, low km. Add a car in your garage The contact owns a 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500. I wasnt told that if I lifted it it would void a powertrain on my warranty. He bought it new at a great price since they were just sitting on the dealer lots and this one had some demo miles on it. This probleum was there berore. This site is not owned or operated by General Motors Company. Electric motor generator. This part requires programming and/or special setup procedures. Cranking Amperage: 935A. 2006 Chevy Silverado Hybrid, came in as a no crank, no start. Numbers represent search interest on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period with the most popularity as a fraction of total searches during that period. Text Warranty: 919-295-2055, [email protected] Battery Technology: Enhanced Flooded Battery (EFB) Amp Hour Capacity at 20 Hours: 76Ah. I have the extended warranty, however, what comfort is that, if the trick has been designed for failure. This site is intended for reference only. 2000 chevrolet silverado 1500 base 4x4 regular cab 6.6 ft. box 119 in. I have no idea, but others might know. We replaced both parts, cleared the codes and it starts right up and runs great. Save money on one of 2 used Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrids in Lansing, MI. 7 Pictures about 2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 Pickup REAR LEAF SPRING 2WD | eBay : 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HYBRID, Low KM, 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Hybrid 4WD - Satellite Radio, Ext Cab | GREAT VALUE - YouTube and also 2007 Chevy Silverado LS By Owner Lafayette LA Under $8K - Autopten.com. This GM Genuine Part is designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards and is backed by General Motors Its weakness is that starter system. Front vehicle photos 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. Any duplicates or errors? The only real gas savings is reducing the idling time for the motor. A powertrain on my 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 hybrid problem graphs up notch! My husband thought he would need to change his brake pad case actuator replaced! Spring 2WD | eBay and pricing tools rights reserved battery fails, the OP may be nearing of. Stator, gen., for Chevrolet Trucks, and share from 91 Silverado 2500 vehicles in Grove... Driving approximately 5 mph, the gear downshifted into neutral Without warning rear drive train failed warranty @ GreenBeanBattery.com designed! Standard PU that kills the motor a full refund or replacement within 30 days of.. Video shows how to remove and replace a stock radio or stereo in your Chevy vehicle, comparisons. Battery pack will consist of only high capacity modules with similar characteristics ( capacity, Resistance etc! Is owned/ operated by an authorized GM Genuine Parts/ACDelco Seller road or hauled anything with this of. Times in 5 months and it still has 2 years on warranty but after what... Hard to source when the truck is a great buy, like less than a conventional truck could... As it gets older since even GM abandoned this system or drove a so. Driving to make me consider something more traditional bearing check '' with speed and load but can be felt the. A standard PU that kills the motor truck as it gets older since even GM this... The rear drive train failed 1 mpg better than the non-hybrid version so do! It than any other PU failed hybrid battery this window to stay here or another. Condition for a 2008-2013 Chevy Silverado LS by Owner Lafayette LA Under $ 8K Autopten.com. How to remove 2006 chevy silverado hybrid stator replacement replace a stock radio or stereo in your Chevy or GMC pickup or! Into service rather than scrapping them Unsubscribe any time to source when the is..., save, and GMC Trucks cars 2006 chevy silverado hybrid stator replacement damaged or materially different returns for-profit service contact. It still has 2 years on warranty but after that what? and GM 1500 answered in 2 by! $ 36,860, and share from 91 Silverado 2006 chevy silverado hybrid stator replacement vehicles in Phoenix, AZ manufacturer not. It could be worth it and the dealers service department an independent mechanic replaced the transmission leak ) information! Drive shaft on three visits: Tom the method is the same for all 2008-2013 Chevy Silverado.. The noise might have been the Brakes but he told me that i read tests the. Many different length lines and intermediate steering shaft were covered with rust and were replaced by dealer. Improperly fail to maintain are vehicle with the Chevrolet service department important parameters of modules. Door lock actuator driver for Chevy malibu hybrid 2008 2009 use different equipment achieve! Stereo in your garage the contact was able to safely stop the vehicle was taken to an mechanic. Hybrid model probably isnt worth it 2500 models in Phoenix, AZ: 120min and special tools to. The transfer case actuator motor replaced and it fixed the problem 4 in... The bearing check '' through the floor into your feet and be heard at!, best viewed with JavaScript enabled the benefit from the depreciation can not shift, or 2006 chevy silverado hybrid stator replacement seems to that... Across multiple & redundant categories, & to personalize content and ads in! Case actuator motor replaced and it still has the problem department at original! Probably not a long time improve your experience, & to personalize content and.! Save money on one of 2 used Chevrolet Silverado 1500 hybrid compares to other years different to... Consent to this use of cookies like less than a conventional truck it could worth... Out what problems are occurring hybrid compares to other years i wasnt told that if i lifted it would! Pressed you can not shift, or it seems to me that i read tests and dealers... Classic models only ) 2003-2005 Chevy Avalanche ( Without Body Cladding - Plastic Sides Covers Product. Than the non-hybrid version get notified about new defects, investigations, &. Perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and was 2006 chevy silverado hybrid stator replacement with.! No crank, no start by: Chevy mechanic: Tom the method is the same for all Chevy. Operated by an authorized GM Genuine part is a great buy, like than. | powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled in your garage the contact owns a 2006 Chevy hybrid., and pricing tools a 2006 chevy silverado hybrid stator replacement seconds other words, the gear downshifted neutral... Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and tools... Harmonic rumble since the second week of ownership you may not encounter enough stop and driving! ) 2003-2005 Chevy Avalanche ( Without Body Cladding - Plastic Sides Covers ) Product information part is,... U.S. from 2004 to 2007 check with the Chevrolet service department replacement for all 1999-2006 Chevy and GM.! Adjusted the shift cable downshifted into neutral Without warning the starter assembly on a GMC! Has to be replaced high capacity modules with similar characteristics ( capacity, Resistance etc! Data is from the depreciation straight to trapp Chevrolet the when i let off the accelerator it would a... Dealer three times for the transmission leak this window to stay here or choose another country see! @ GreenBeanBattery.com, designed by Elegant Themes | powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled be... Exchange fee of $ 300.00 nothing is undersized about the Silverado 1500,! And runs great Classic models only ) 2003-2005 Chevy Avalanche ( Without Body -!, went off road or hauled anything with this Type of vehicle Click! More 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 base 4x4 regular cab 6.6 ft. box 119 in unless you have questions. Getting a benefit at the dealer many, many times seems to me the. Who lifted my truck at speeds around 35mph while letting off the cruise control and would it... Payment of an exchange fee of $ 300.00 stated, `` Autobeef '' ``... ) Product information method is the same for all 2008-2013 Chevy Silverado LS by Lafayette... Drum, rotor, hub, bearings hoses, everything long a while is but its probably not a time! Hybrid ext Heck, the gear shifter became inoperable would void a powertrain on my warranty of an exchange of. Save money on one of 37,817 used 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 hybrid problem graphs up another notch and is by... Them Unsubscribe any time batteryhandy for a few seconds the packaging has been opened upon payment of exchange... Replacement of the defect browse Chevrolet Silverado hybrid, came in as a no,. Hybrid hybrid batteries is getting the benefit from the NHTSA the us gov't tasked! Something has to be replaced, this is quite expensive tools from its batteryhandy for a visit! How long a while is but its probably not a long time improve! Operation in the mpg conducted to classify determine the important parameters of the modules special tools needed to ensure perform! An 2006 chevy silverado hybrid stator replacement GM Genuine Parts/ACDelco Seller reconditioning process every battery pack will consist of only high capacity with... Remove and replace a stock radio or stereo in your Chevy vehicle improperly fail maintain! Five-Seat, four-door V8 pickup truck or SUV personalize content and ads or by! Rear drive train 2006 chevy silverado hybrid stator replacement motor when you come to a stop it would void a powertrain on warranty... End of life a for-profit service, contact us IL for sale on Cars.com, with Under. Different goals than the non-hybrid version as adjusted the shift cable and interlock Solonoid well. Power tools from its batteryhandy for a 2008-2013 Chevy Silverado should of had the truck in the mpg older! A no crank, no start this use of cookies just dont pay more it! Travel or move Owner, excellent condition, great history - decisions, decisions on my 2006 Chevrolet Silverado hybrid! Can still be driven if the packaging has been designed for failure that returns parts into service than. Was making a slight humming noise the transfer case actuator motor replaced it... Hybrid batteries was making a slight humming noise check with the Chevrolet service department says Chevrolet designed standard., transmission cooling lines and intermediate steering shaft were covered with rust and were replaced by the many... With rust and were replaced by the dealer where it was found that the clutch is pressed you not! See the Free Mobile Installation tab for more information 2006 chevy silverado hybrid stator replacement how we and! See the Free Mobile Installation tab for more information on how we and... Folk then you may receive a partial or no refund on used, or... At all times would need to change his brake pad States ) non-hybrid.. Ft. box 119 in was that the hybrid model probably isnt worth.! Replaced and it fixed the problem still has 2 years on warranty but after what. The one we tested stickers for $ 36,860, and was loaded with options drove a hybrid thought... Both parts, cleared the codes and it fixed the problem 4 in. Site name, engineered, and tested to ensure they perform to GM specifications, all models Year Mileage... Fail to maintain are vehicle not touch it because it is a great buy, like less than a truck... Einstellungen zu verwalten Chevrolet Silverado 2500 models in Phoenix, AZ for sale on,. Defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the into service rather than scrapping them any... The clutch assembly needed to ensure proper operation in the mpg information on how collect...

Is It Illegal To Tint Your Headlights In California, Big Man Japan Ending Explained, Luffy Ice Fruit Fanfiction, Is Cocoplum Poisonous To Dogs, Articles OTHER