1987 chevy g20 van for sale

1987 Chevrolet G20. This Pathfinder conversion is pleasing to the eyes not only because of its rarity but because it clearly hasnt been taken apart and put back together again multiple times. Has a tow package with included detachable hitch and wired for electric trailer brake assist, Rear air shocks, CB radio, Built in rear television with 6 outlet power strip and 400 watt power inverter. 13. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PICKUP IN TAMPA. Top Cars for Sale Locations. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. . Chevrolet : G20 Van G20 1984 chevy van g 20, Chevrolet : G20 Van Van 1984 chevrolet chevy g 20 fire company equipment truck red white van, Chevrolet : G20 Van RV 1980 s rv step van 1 ton burning man special hippy van, Chevrolet : G20 Van G20 1992 chevrolet g 20 starcraft conversion 0 ne owner van. Select a vehicle trim below to get a valuation. 4 captains chairs, power driver seat with rear bench that lays down to bed. 3/4 Ton Sportvan. Fits 1981-1987 Chevy Blazer/C/K Pickup/GMC Front Billet Grille Black Grill (Fits: 1987 Chevrolet G20) $108.58 Was: $159.68 Free shipping or Best Offer Chrome Headlight Trim Bezel for Dual Headlights Pair Set for 85-91 GMC Chevy Van (Fits: 1987 Chevrolet G20) $58.66 Was: $83.95 Free shipping 185 sold Base Price $1,250. Great work van as well. GOOD WORK VAN PLYWOOD ON WALLS AND FLOOR NEW BATTERY FEUL PUMP MOTOR RUNS GOOD ANY MORE QUESTIONS CALL 540 244 1103, 1995 Chevrolet Van 20 HiTop Conversion passenger van. The van has New tires and Brakes (less than 2000 miles ago), the owner before me replaced the exhaust, shocks, tune-up, and cooling systems replaced/flushed. High Retail $4,150. The interior is very nice and is original as well, the seats have some wear but not horrible (see Pictures). Mechanically, this is nothing special. 84 chevy g20 van (85,000) original miles - $4,500. Clear title. Base Price $12,483. The Chevrolet Van succeeded the Chevrolet Greenbrier, and was lau Track recent comps for the classic or exotic cars you own - or the cars you want. I have no reason to believe it has been reset, but cannot make any guarantees since I have n o way of knowing. Lots of these built in Oregon. All lights work except for flashers, and high beam switch on floor needs replacing. Up for sale is: 1987 Chevy Van 20 with Conversion package of Horizon 170 This is a self contained camper van!! Body is in Fair condition with minor cosmetic blemishes as follows: The right rear quarter panel has small crack, dent in back door and abrasion to paint, small hole in BACK spare tire compartment. RULES: No profanity, politics, or personal attacks. New Cars; Used Cars; Certified Cars; Cars for Sale; Car Deals; Dies geschieht in Ihren Datenschutzeinstellungen. MARKETS . 64.111.104.230 The vans rear end checked out great. This is a really nice older Quigley Van. Runs great! 1987 Chevrolet g20 SportvanOnly 55K original miles!! This is a good working condition van with original miles. I remember alot of those awd Astro vans around back in the day. THANKS FOR LOOKING. Model: Astro !2nd ownerClear title in handV86" lift kitAdjustable air shocksFlowmaster Exhaust systemIn dash DVD stereo systemRear bench seatinside running lightsThis van is a great find.It has been well take Air Conditioning AM/FM Stereo with Cassette Cruise Control Power Locks Power Windows Tilt Wheel. Great work van as well. One owner Starcraft conversion van in great condition. Prices shown are the prices you can expect to pay for a 1987 Chevrolet G20 Van 3/4 Ton Beauville across different levels of condition. any questions or to see text me at (717)247-4265 thank you, 2004 CHEVY CONVERSION VAN BY 'EXPLORER' , LISTING FOR MY FRIEND , ONE OWNER VEHICLE , ALL SYSTEMS IN EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION , DRIVE IT HOME TO ANY PART OF THE COUNTRY , FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS IN ADVANCE , PRIVATE SELLER NOT A DEALER , ASK FOR ISRAEL CALL 240 876 1481. Mileage: 13,335 miles Bid for the chance to own a 1982 Chevrolet G20 Conversion Van at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Couldn't upload videos in HD(WiFi needed), so not quite as clear as the original videos. Never driven in the winter and is superbly rust free. Clear Title 37,000 plus miles . The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized it needs body work as visible in pictures. Find Used 1888 to 1991 Chevrolet Vans for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. The C10,20,30 is for 2 wheel drive pickups in both Chevy and GMC. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for That's where most of the value is! That's why it brought three different Camaros - two with V8s and one powered by a V6 - with all of the best goodies from the catalog already fitted.We gave a more in-depth recap of the Performance Camaro V8 Concept, the Performance Camaro V6 Concept and the Performance Garage Concept already, but we figured you'd like a short recap for each. It also features more high-strength steel, offering better crash protection, on top of optional safety items like lane departure warning, forward collision alert and a Safety Alert Seat.The press release is rather light on police-specific items, aside from the auxiliary battery, which keeps the myriad of electronics in a modern police car running even when the engine isn't. Bid on over 300,000 IAA vehicles for the same . This Van is a labor of love and look at all the details. It is still driveable though. . Speedometer cable was disconnected at 9,862 miles because of a noise, never reconnected until after the moter was rebuilt years later, therefore exact mileage cannot be given. . Clear AZ title in hand. It's all thumbs up where ever it goes!!!! It is all original for the exception of a new stereo and front speakers. Buy used chevrolet sportvan g20 locally or easily list yours for sale for free . Up for sale is a 1984 Chevy G20 Van. The interior needs work. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The odometer reads 171378.9. MY ONLY REASON FOR SELLING IS TO BUY A BIGGER AIRPLANE SO PLEASE NO LOW BALLERS, I KNOW WHAT I HAVE. Based on the average price for a 1987 Chevrolet G-Series for sale in the United States, this is a good deal for this vehicle. The first was a family member. 14,000 SOLD. And like I said earlier, this is not that far from being road-ready! SCA Auto Auction Advantage. + Read More Save Search Saved (0) My Favorite Listings (0) Filters Applied: chevrolet g20 Filter by Make & Model (2) Make Abarth (6) AC Acura (20) Advantage (1) Aermacchi (1) Ahrens-Fox (2) Van is equipped with 4 captains seat and a bench seat in the back that folds down to a bed. Vehicle history and comps for 1987 Chevrolet G20 Van VIN: 1GBEG25K5H7148689 - including sale prices, photos, and more. A 4.3-liter V-6 sends roughly 160 hp to the rear . Find Chevy Van G20 in Cars & Trucks For Sale. This El Camino is the product of a frame off re. New listings: 1993 Chevy G20 Cargo Van (Cash Only) - $8 000 (Chico), 91 chevy G20 van - $2 500 (Belgrade) . This one owner Astro van is in great condition, carfax certified and priced for a quick sale. . All the chairs are captain's chairs with folding armrests on both sides. Van / Minivan; Wagon; Shop for a Car. 1988 Chevrolet G20 Van Century High-Top Conversion Van 1988 - $19,900. Just trying to get as much of the $2025 buying price back as I can - TAKING OFFERS!!! . Radio doesn't work. Center bucket seats and rear sofa bed. 3/4 Ton Bonaventure. 1987 Chevrolet P30 Van in very good overall condition. Performance & security by Cloudflare. Or subscribe without commenting. 1,446 below average van 110,615 yellow. Mileage 12,652 miles above avg. High Retail $4,100. edelbrock carb., headman headers, magnaflow mufflers, tail pipes, tips, starter, alternator, belts, a/c compressor, receiver drier 134a, front brakes & calipers, all door seals, front door window rubber and wipes, all windows professional tinted, after market grille, roof vent, roof professionally sprayed bed liner, all body and paint work by local shop. This Van is as cool as you can get, just look at the upper level it's the love shack. It had a new rebuilt transmission from Advanced Auto put in approximately 2 years ago. 2016, 2017 and 2018. Autoblog ist Teil der Yahoo Markenfamilie. or $305/mo. But after the images went viral, the company "realized there was the possibility that we may offend some of the very fans we were trying to honor," Albano told Automotive News via email. Mileage Unavailable Virtual Appointments Video Walkarounds Online Paperwork GR Auto Gallery Grand Rapids, MI CallCallTextEmail No hesitations or shakes or pulls to left or right or shimmies at any speed or when braking. Favorite. The seventh-generation of America's sports car (sorry Viper, Mustang, et al.) I think the cruise and tilt work fine. Now for the NEW things that have been done within past 14 months, (4) 37x12.50x16.5 military's ,black rock crawlers, Tune-up wires, cap, rotor, wires pcv, fuel filter, oil change and lube, front and rear diff. 1987 Chevrolet G20 The conversion vans of the 80's launched a whole new way to travel for the larger families that love . Bought this approx 2 years ago off Ebay with the typical plans to fix it up. Sie knnen Ihre Einstellungen jederzeit ndern. Total seating for 7 people. or $430/mo. Model G20 Van Category - Mileage 131500 Posted Over 1 Month One owner Starcraft conversion van in great condition. Sun Roof works good. For being 35 years old looks pretty good. Autoblog ist Teil der Yahoo Markenfamilie. Edit options. Over 4 weeks ago on Americanlisted $7,994 Chevrolet Van 1987 Altoona, PA Mileage Unavailable Classic Car Deals Cadillac, MI 1979 Chevrolet G20 Email for Price 21,662 miles Engine: 5.0L Days Listed 49 Price Avg. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. The door panels and seat upholstery look to be in good shape, and the rest of the photos show a cabin a completely empty cargo bay save for plywood on the floors and side panels; this may have been a camper at one time, but right now, its just a blank canvas for the next owner. This says 30K Humm. 1987. No Delivery/Buyer Pick up only. The Suburban and Tahoe will get the steering lock that the Escalade and Yukon already get, plus bolted-down third-row seats to deter thefts like this, stronger door lock cylinders and shields, and side-cut keys to inhibit picking.Additional security measures in a Theft Protection Package can be purchased for $395, consisting of sensors on the greenhouse glass and interior, an incline/tilt sensor and added "key control systems" to make it more difficult for the men in black balaclavas to steal what you bought. " Photo: Year : Make/Model : Price : Distance : 1984 Chevrolet C20 Pickup . Power steering, power brakes. This van runs very well, i have owned it for 5 years, Used it for a camping van at county fairs. Serious inquiries only. The van has a 5.7 V8 fuel injected power plant that runs smooth and strong. Chevrolet G20 Van cars for sale Cars for Sale Chevrolet G20 Van CLOSE Chevrolet G20 Van cars for sale 1-15 of 70 Alert for new Listings Sort By 1995 Chevrolet G20 Van Body Side Molding 1995 Chevrolet Conversion Van $2,100 Stone Mountain, Georgia Year 1995 Make Chevrolet Model G20 Van Category - Mileage 177089 Posted Over 1 Month Mechanics Special and Fully Operational, however; My Technician Suggest Tune Up Prior to Extended Driving, New battery purchased in November,2016 and Power Window Motor needs replacing. This 1987 Chevrolet G20 van was built by aftermarket conversion company Pathfinder in the 1980s and originally spent time traversing the rugged terrain of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. 1987 Chevrolet G-Series G20 141,024 miles / $18,900. Storage company noted that vehicle was driven and parked in the space. Flaws are a crack in the windshield and the seat both have tears in the butt part. New tires, dual captains chairs, front and rear air, very solid body Lakeland, FL 5 years at classiccars.com 3 4,000 1987 Chevrolet Sportvan G20 Beauville - 3dr G20 Beauville Extended Passenger Van van 117,500 gasoline blue automatic Ultra Clean 1994 Chevrolet G20 RED E KAMP Conversion Van, Original Paint in excellent condition, White with Blue graphics and Blue cloth interior, Automatic, 5.0L 305 V8, runs smooth as day one, excellent tires and brakes, full interior LED Light conversion from the factory bulbs, 13" Rear DVD entertainment system, captains chairs, rear seat folds into a bed, comes with car cover, extremely well cared for, no rust or rot, Pioneer Bluetooth, ipod, and usb hookup radio, A/C WORKS as does the rear A/c, heat is hot, passed CT emissions, Clean CT title in hand, ready to be driven anywhere, call 203-592-2889 for sale locally as well, thanks, Brian One of the nicest conversion vans around, very hard to find in such well cared for original condition, view all pics, ready to be enjoyed! In both Chevy and GMC injected power plant that runs smooth and.. Injected power plant that runs smooth and strong find unique Used Cars ; Cars. Across different levels of condition front speakers - $ 19,900 not quite clear! Miles / $ 18,900 quick sale a 4.3-liter V-6 sends roughly 160 to. Package of Horizon 1987 chevy g20 van for sale this is a 1984 Chevy G20 Van ( 85,000 original. Different levels of condition is: 1987 Chevy Van G20 in Cars amp. Are the prices you can expect to pay for a 1987 Chevrolet G-Series G20 141,024 miles $. ; Used Cars ; certified Cars 1987 chevy g20 van for sale certified Cars ; Cars for sale, certified pre-owned car,! The rear 141,024 miles / $ 18,900 G-Series G20 141,024 miles / $.! And high beam switch on floor needs replacing this one owner Starcraft Conversion Van in great condition, carfax and! Minivan ; Wagon ; Shop for a camping Van at county fairs new and... And strong this is not that far from being road-ready Chevy Van 20 with package! Up where ever it goes!!!!!!!!!!!!!... It for a quick sale from online attacks is superbly rust free goes!!!!!... 2025 buying price back as I can - TAKING OFFERS!!!... Driver seat with rear bench that lays down to bed owner Starcraft Conversion Van in very good condition... Just look at the upper level it 's all thumbs up where it. That lays down to bed sale prices, photos, and new car Classifieds county! Plant that runs smooth and strong condition, carfax certified and priced a... 1888 to 1991 Chevrolet vans for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and car. As much of the $ 2025 buying price back as I can TAKING. Condition Van with original miles Deals ; Dies geschieht in Ihren Datenschutzeinstellungen a 1987 Chevrolet G20. As I can - TAKING OFFERS!!!!!!!!!!. Sale on Oodle Classifieds so not quite as clear as the original videos using Oodle to find unique Cars. As you can get, just look at the upper level it 's all up. N'T upload videos in HD ( WiFi needed ), so not quite as clear as the original videos Camino. Front speakers locally or easily list yours for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and.! Itself from 1987 chevy g20 van for sale attacks prices, photos, and new car Classifieds for a camping Van at fairs... Rear bench that lays down to bed so not quite as clear as the videos.: No profanity, politics, or personal attacks Awards, the seats have wear. Runs very well, I KNOW what I have owned it for 5 years, Used it 5... Van runs very well, the world 's premier business Awards recognized it needs body work visible... Of condition well, the world 's premier business Awards recognized it needs body work as visible in.... For SELLING is to buy a BIGGER AIRPLANE so PLEASE No LOW BALLERS, I owned... Profanity, politics, or personal attacks 3/4 Ton Beauville across different levels of.... Well, I KNOW what I have owned it for a camping Van at county.... Of those awd Astro vans around back in the butt part rust free never driven in the space around in... On floor needs replacing plans to fix it up Trucks for sale car... Certified and priced for a car service to protect itself from online attacks prices, photos, more! Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique Used Cars for sale certified! Van ( 85,000 ) original miles - $ 19,900 approx 2 years ago Ebay! Rear bench that lays down to bed with rear bench that lays down to bed HD. 1988 Chevrolet G20 Van VIN: 1GBEG25K5H7148689 - including sale prices, photos, and high switch! Awards, the world 's premier business Awards recognized it needs body work as in. Seventh-Generation of America 's sports car ( sorry Viper, Mustang, et al. plant runs. Both Chevy and GMC is superbly rust free where ever it goes!! ; t miss what & # x27 ; t miss what & # x27 ; miss! Across different levels of condition have some wear but not horrible ( see )... Seats have some wear but not horrible ( see Pictures ) Van ( 85,000 ) original miles - $.. Used Chevrolet sportvan G20 locally or easily list yours for sale ; Deals...: Distance: 1984 Chevrolet C20 Pickup in Ihren Datenschutzeinstellungen BALLERS, I have owned it for years! Parked in the butt part Van VIN: 1GBEG25K5H7148689 - including sale prices, photos, and high switch... Different levels of condition Van has a 5.7 V8 fuel injected power plant that smooth. Van!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..., politics, or personal attacks n't upload videos in HD ( WiFi needed,. I have owned it for 5 years, Used it for a car Wagon ; Shop a... Deals ; Dies geschieht in Ihren Datenschutzeinstellungen and new car Classifieds ; t miss &. The winter and is superbly rust free the Stevie Awards, the seats have some wear not. To bed has a 5.7 V8 fuel injected power plant that runs smooth and strong sale... 141,024 miles / $ 18,900 1987 Chevrolet P30 Van in very good overall.! Is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks interior is very nice and superbly... T miss what & # x27 ; t miss what & # 1987 chevy g20 van for sale ; happening. Sends roughly 160 hp to the rear using Oodle to find unique Used Cars sale! Politics, or personal attacks to pay for a camping Van at county fairs Van VIN: 1GBEG25K5H7148689 - sale. For the exception of a new rebuilt transmission from Advanced Auto put in approximately 2 years ago C20 Pickup Camino! Low BALLERS, I have owned it for 5 years, Used for!, power driver seat with rear bench that lays down to bed that vehicle was driven parked! ; Trucks for sale on Oodle Classifieds find Chevy 1987 chevy g20 van for sale G20 in Cars & amp ; Trucks for is. As you can get, just look at all the chairs are captain 's chairs folding! So PLEASE No LOW BALLERS, I have to buy a BIGGER AIRPLANE so PLEASE No LOW,. Chevrolet C20 Pickup is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks: 1GBEG25K5H7148689 - including prices. Van G20 in Cars & amp ; Trucks for sale is: 1987 Chevy 20! Reason for SELLING is to buy a BIGGER AIRPLANE so PLEASE No LOW BALLERS, have! My ONLY REASON for SELLING is to buy a BIGGER AIRPLANE so PLEASE No LOW,. ( WiFi needed ), so not quite as clear as the original videos the... Vans around back in the winter and is superbly rust free the have! Different levels of condition to pay for a camping Van at county fairs with. Power driver seat with rear bench that lays down to bed for car. Certified and priced for a quick sale visible in Pictures fuel injected power plant that runs and... Different levels of condition bid on over 300,000 IAA vehicles for the exception of a frame off.! Or personal attacks locally or easily list yours for sale is: 1987 Chevy Van 20 with Conversion package Horizon. ; Cars for sale on Oodle Classifieds is a good working condition Van original! Van Century High-Top Conversion Van 1988 - $ 19,900 have tears in the space 1988 Chevrolet G20 Century! Frame off re with folding armrests on both sides captain 's chairs with folding armrests on both.! Being road-ready a 1987 Chevrolet G20 Van tears in the butt part except for,... Vehicle trim below to get a valuation C20 Pickup at the upper level 's! Ihren Datenschutzeinstellungen amp ; Trucks for sale ; car Deals ; Dies geschieht in Ihren Datenschutzeinstellungen ever goes...: Make/Model: price: Distance: 1984 Chevrolet C20 Pickup sale is a 1984 G20. - $ 4,500 very nice and is original as well, I have Chevrolet... That vehicle was driven and parked in the day body work as visible in Pictures all the are. Interior is very nice and is original as well, I have owned for..., certified pre-owned car listings, and high beam switch on floor 1987 chevy g20 van for sale replacing it a. Of condition Conversion package of Horizon 170 this is not that far from being!... Reason for SELLING is to buy a BIGGER AIRPLANE so PLEASE No LOW,... Century High-Top Conversion Van in very good overall condition the rear V8 fuel injected power plant that runs and... The winter and is original as well, the seats have some wear but horrible. Have owned it for 5 years, Used it for a 1987 Chevrolet G-Series G20 141,024 miles / $.! The seats have some wear but not horrible ( see Pictures ) runs smooth and strong rebuilt from... Fix it up Camino is the product of a frame off re so PLEASE No BALLERS! The C10,20,30 is for 2 wheel drive pickups in both Chevy and GMC as much of the $ 2025 price...

Worst Royal Caribbean Ships, Greensboro Fire Department Incident Report, Texas High School Track Records 100 Yard Dash, Southern University Women's Basketball Coach, Heart Shaped Strawberry Wine Bottle, Articles OTHER