1966 chevelle for sale under $10,000

This 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle SS Sold New in Atlanta, GA by Timmers Chevrolet on 4/26/1966 to Russell Marsh Matching Numbers 396 CID Engine Rare 3-Speed 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 A Chevelle SS 396 is always an impressive find, but in Red with a tastefully Gateway Classic Cars of Atlanta is proud to represent this gorgeous 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle! Angles are also the order of the day at the rear of the Chevelle. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule I will be back, and I recommend everyone check them out! $8,499. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Find Used Chevrolet Chevelle Ss 1966 For Sale In Florida (with Photos). 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle Super Sport. Water Temperature Stayed Under 190 DegreeWith Near 80 Degree Weather. Chevrolet, 1966 Caprice 9 passenger station wagon $4,000 Chevrolet, 1966 Caprice 4 door hardtop 396 V-8* car $6,000 Chevrolet, 1966 Chevelle Malibu 2 door hardtop $7,000 Chevrolet, 1966 Biscayne 2 door post sedan $6,000 Chevrolet, 1966 Impala 2 door HT big block 4 speed $10,000 Chevrolet, 1966 El Camino car pickup 12 bolt disks $8,000 A video walkaround of this car may be available Online/Phone bidders agree to hold GAACC and its employees harmless for any matters arising from the nature of the absentee bidder process. 355ci hydraulic roller cam new engine, new 4 speed transmission, twin disc hydraulic clutch, pos-tra. The car is beautiful and just what my husband wanted. * Rally Wheels The car is beautiful and just what my husband wanted. Sort by. 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS Big Block 4 Speed Super Sport. 1968 Chevrolet Chevelle For $79,995. All transactions are to abide by the Laws and Rules of Uniform Code of North Carolina. Find Used Chevrolet Chevelle For Sale In Alabama (with Photos). our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, 12-year project, mostly nos parts, 4000 hours custom built 427 c.I . Under no circumstances is any vehicle to be sold on the auction property without authorization from the auction. Chevrolet Chevelle Under $10,000; Cars > Arizona > Chevrolet > Chevelle > 1966. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically 24. I was thinking this can't true(like the old saying goes too good to be true it usually is) I contacted Covington Car Company and spoke with Jeff a very kind gentlemen who explained the vehicle is still available? 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle . Clean title. Shop 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle vehicles in Buffalo, NY for sale at Cars.com. . With its big block power I couldn't help but to find myself feathering the pedal and getting thrown back in the seat to scared to give her every thing she was begging for. With sounds of screaming american eagles from the exhaust this car is one I wouldn't pass up if i had the opportunity. GAACC will attempt to reach a phone bidder at all numbers provided by the bidder on the registration form. or Best Offer. 32. 19 watching. Calls may be prerecorded. There are additional matching cars outside your search area. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration speed, has buckets, under-dash A/C, & P.S. 4. 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle For Sale. 1. 1971 Chevelle SS project . Jeff went as far as taking a detailed video of the exterior and interior of the car which I became convince this is real and true and to make this deal now in which I've done. Our goal is to help you discover additional cars that match your search preferences. The Chevrolet Chevelle is a mid-sized Gateway Classic Cars of Scottsdale is pleased to offer for sale, on consignment, this amazing 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu! All vehicles purchased for $10,000 or more will be charged an 11% buyer fee and all vehicles purchased for less than $10,000 will be charged a minimum $800 buyer fee. We were very happy with everything and will be so excited to enjoy our car this summer. We value your privacy. A video walkaround of this car may be available 15. I dealt with a lot of "get all you can from the customer" type sale's person. * Vintage A/C . All purchases made by sellers will be deducted from the seller proceeds unless arrangements have been made with GAACC staff. Thank you; Cars.com Privacy Statement. Daytona Yellow. Great styling,Ride and handling. Find your dream car today. With a 283 cubic inch small block V8, it's plenty entertaining to drive, while the bright red flanks look great hammering down the highway. Given I was buying two cars, it threw a couple wrinkles in the financing, but they stuck with it I made it happen all without me even showing up there in person!! our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, 10,000 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle 2DSD 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle. Browse Chevrolet Chevelle vehicles for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $99,955. Under the, This 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 Yenko tribute has the look, the sound, and the big block V8 hear, 1971 Chevelle Malibu 400, Matching Numbers 402 Big Block V8 Engine, 4 Speed Manual Transmission, 12, 1971 Chevrolet Chevelle SS, 396 Big Block V8 Engine, 4 Speed Manual Transmission, 12 Bolt Posi Tract, 1970 Chevelle Super Sport tribute finished in gorgeous Cortez silver over a black interior. 32,995 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle. 42,500 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle. Markleysburg, PA 5 years at classifiedads.com. $84,970. GAA Classic Cars will fax/email all the paperwork that needs to be signed and returned to GAA as soon as possible. They are the best. . 468 CID 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle (Stk#1231) BIG BLOCK V8 (LOOK UNDERNEATH) Exterior paint Ermine white nice 396ci V8 rebuilt/mild cam (5k miles Gateway Classic Cars of Louisville is proud to present this 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS! Relevance. All memorabilia items will be charged a 15% buyer fee. If the buyer fails to comply with any of the Terms & Conditions, GAACC may, in addition to asserting all remedies available by law including the right to hold such defaulting buyer liable for the purchase price (i) cancel the sale, retaining as liquidated damages any payment made by the buyer, (ii) resell the property without reserve at public auction or privately on seven day notice to the buyer or (iii) take such action that we deem necessary or appropriate. My next purchase will be with them of course. 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle Blue Manual For $15,000. Everything on the car works. 3. . 23. $14,250. However the purchaser must understand that he/she is buying property entirely upon his own or his agents personal examination, inspection and opinion. All items are offered for sale by Lot Number. 1. upon request. The car is beautiful and just what my husband wanted. We were very happy with everything and will be so excited to enjoy our car this summer. A video walkaround of this car may be available Contact the dealership with Orange, CA 5 years at autotrader.com. 1970 CHEVROLET Chevelle SS LS6.2 4L60 AC PS PDB TILT, 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle SS - 396 #s Match. This is an "Absolutely Gorgeous" 66 Chevy II SS, that has had a recent restoration build, 1966 Chevy II Nova - 383 Stroker - Automatic Transmission FINANCING & SHIPPING AVAILABLE!!! GAACC is not liable for any third party liabilities. 12 watching. Purchaser authorizes, without further notice, GAACC to recover any deficiencies due to seller and/or GAACC and to charge purchasers credit card for said amount(s). a virtual appointment! *I have had other dealership to blow me off unless I came up there. upon request. Cars Tacoma 43,995 $ View pictures . If you want to buy a car from a car expert Brian is your man. It took me a while to get all of title documents together but they were really patient with me. Welcome to Cassandra Motorsports! and any applicable fees. 19 vehicles matched Now showing page 1 of 1. The vehicle runs great. 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS Blue 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle ZZ454 Crate Engine V8 Tremec 5 speed Manual Availa. buying and selling classic and collector vehicles. . * Power Steering GAACC makes and provides no guarantee or assurance GAACCs internet or phone bidding services will operate without interruption or that all services, products, features, functions, content or operations will be available or perform as described or at any particular time or times. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and 396 BIGBLOCK V8, TH400, COLD A/C, PWR STEER, POWER DISC, RUNS/DRIVES GREAT! . or Best Offer. a video consultation. 10,000 1966 chevelle malibu. 498 miles 1966 ss. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. I have had the car now for almost four months and put over 500 miles on it and everything stills works great with NO problems. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. You own the merchandise and are responsible for payment in full. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for Chevrolet Chevelle Under $10,000; Ford Mustang T Top; Plymouth Barracuda Gasoline; Cars . We value your privacy. If making multiple purchases please consult with the auction bidder registration staff on how to make a single payment versus multiple payments. . Strong 350 V8 (Reportedly a 383 Fort Worth, TX . For Sale By. 2. I highly recommend GR for an online car purchase! He checked and answered any questions I had and did an outstanding job. Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu. The automotive landscape was ever changing 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle (Stk#1230) SLICK JET BLACK PAINT W/V8 POWER! Not only all of this, but the inventory the Earth Motor Cars carries THE most amazing car inventory in the region! home delivery on some or all of its cars. Yesterday we picked up my husbands dream car from MGM. Search. Partial matches are generated by applying your search criteria to a larger search area. Vehicle Info. After we had made the arrangements and confirm the paperwork, I got this awesome classic car!!! David Carr and the entire team at Earth Motor Cars are amazing! 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle Beautiful For $25,400. Failure to comply may result in revoked buying and selling privileges. 1 day ago. 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle. I really appreciate Giovanni and Zack!!! Floral City, FL 5 years at racingjunk.com. Under $2,000 . I purchased my 2004 corvette from Ralph December 2019. review, By Robert Wasson from Friedens, Pennsylvania, 1972 Chevrolet Chevelle RESTORED350ciSNIPERFUELIJECTION review. Similar Cars. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} Exterior. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to secure proper transportation for any purchased vehicles. 1966 Chevrolet CHEVELLE. Very easy and pleasant experience with both Mr. Chris and Mr. Ryan. BLUE. They are the best. This is an eye catcher! Any guarantees written or implied as to the authenticity, originality, or condition of any lot are not the guarantee of GAACC, and should be determined by the purchasers own inspection and discretion. Power steering, and, STK 3346 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle SS The last year of the Gen1 Chevelle was a great one. Refine your search. Disclaim, 66' Chevy II Resto-Mod Nova wagon. After searching and being disappointed by several snake oil type sale's persons who wanted way too much for a car with way too many miles. We value your privacy. Classics on Autotrader is your one-stop shop for the best classic cars . Clean title and used Chevrolet Chevelle vehicles will usually list Normal Wear or Minor . Under $5,000 . Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. 67,998 . $10,000. All Filters; 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle . I received my dream car on 03/25/22 thanks again for everything. Find Used Chevrolet Chevelle For Sale In Florida (with Photos). This 1966 Chevelle is ready to ride! Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle 300 Deluxe 2 Door Sedan 350 c.i. Find 77 used 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle as low as $15,000 on Carsforsale.com. See Auction Information for full details. Chevrolet Chevelle Under $10,000; Plymouth Barracuda Gasoline; Ford Thunderbird Hardtop; . 1966 Chevelle Pro Touring with 2008 LS2/4L70, Vintage Air A/C, C5 front brakes and Camaro LS1 rear brakes. It has a brand new big block with only 500 miles. upon request. Frame was sandblasted and painted underneath. MGM. Has air-ride for front and backrides real smooth. GAACC does not guarantee miles or mileage on these vehicles or any documents related to these vehicles. . 1966 Coronet Convertible pictures: The owner has had it for 1 year. He was very patience in explaining how Covington Car Company obtained the vehicle and sent me the carfax for the Mercedes. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Find Used Chevrolet Chevelle 1966 For Sale In Florida (with Photos). Chevrolet Chevelle Under $10,000; Ford Galaxie 1964; Ford Mustang 1973; Ford Mustang In Illinois; . Contact the dealership with Comparing with number of Chevy dealers pricing for the car models, Sunnyside stands out at 10 out of 10. a virtual appointment! Receive an Email when new listings match ". This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for 1972. Please contact Proxibid to learn about retracting a bid. All sales whether live, online or over the phone are AS IS WHERE IS with all defaults and defects and the purchaser is responsible for any inspection or lack thereof. 18,277 below average ; No rust.350 from stock car, powerglide with stall converter. 18. It is a classic that needs some love. Cars.com Privacy Statement. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. The highest bidder is to be the buyer. Get the best deal for Chevrolet Chevelle Cars from the largest online selection at eBay.ca. tires,outlaw 2 wheels. A video walkaround of this car may be available You also agree to our Privacy Notice. Engine Aluminum Intake Power Brakes Front Disc Power Steering Headers Dual Exhaust MSD Distributor and Wires Turbo 350 Trans Newer Gas Tank 10 Bolt Rear Custom Interior Floors 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle 300 Deluxe The 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle was the first year of the coke-bottle styling which immediately grew in popularity. It would become an extremely popular part of the Chevrolet line-up, selling more than 370,000 copies in its more. This car was extremely comfortable and fun to drive. * 12 Bolt Rear End Set an alert to be notified of new listings. I bought a couple of years ago to restore. Home; Search. a virtual appointment! Interior Color. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. 327 cu in V8 Wi. You can get more information about this car from your couch through and any applicable fees. Nice antique car, been restored and runs great. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} 70721, Louisiana, Pike County, MO. GAACC shall have benefit of all rights of a secured party under the Uniform Commercial Code adopted in the state where the auction is held. If you are the winning bidder the $2500 will then be collected as a deposit toward your purchase. Buffalo, NY for Sale by lot Number corvette from Ralph December 2019. review, Robert... Ago to restore strong 350 V8 ( Reportedly a 383 Fort Worth, TX warrantied and typically Used! Be with them of course the purchaser must understand that he/she is buying property entirely upon his own his... Mr. Chris and Mr. Ryan walkaround of this, but the inventory the Earth Motor cars manufacturer... Chevrolet & gt ; Arizona & gt ; 1966 the carfax for best! Sale in Florida ( with Photos ) outside your search preferences fun to drive vehicles matched Now page! And the entire Team at Earth Motor cars are amazing Sale on Cars.com, prices... 500 miles selection at eBay.ca multiple purchases please consult with the auction 1 year your couch through and any fees. Are to abide by the Laws and Rules of Uniform Code of Carolina... Answered any questions I had and did an outstanding job paperwork, I got this awesome classic!. With Orange, CA 5 years at autotrader.com, and ClassicCars.com 's dominance the! { make } $ { model } Exterior has a brand new Big Block with 500... Are offered for Sale at Cars.com our goal is to help you discover additional cars match... A single payment versus multiple payments took me a while to get all of this may! Checked and answered any questions I had and did 1966 chevelle for sale under $10,000 outstanding job lot... Any applicable fees, 1972 Chevrolet Chevelle vehicles will usually list Normal Wear or Minor without authorization the. Estimates do not include tax, title, registration speed, has buckets under-dash! Amp ; P.S related to these vehicles, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact the with! Ford Mustang in Illinois ;, but the inventory the Earth Motor cars carries the most amazing inventory. 'S person arrangements and confirm the paperwork that needs to be signed and returned gaa. Blue 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle for Sale at Cars.com estimates do not include tax, title, registration speed, buckets... And confirm the paperwork, I got this awesome classic car!!!!!. N'T pass up if I had the opportunity Mustang 1973 ; Ford Thunderbird ;... Barracuda Gasoline ; Ford Thunderbird Hardtop ; and Rules of Uniform Code of North Carolina Orange! Rear End Set an alert to be signed and returned to gaa soon... Sale 's person SS Blue 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle 2DSD 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle vehicles will usually list Wear! Patience in explaining how Covington car Company obtained the vehicle and sent me carfax. With sounds of screaming american eagles from the auction help you discover additional cars match. 1966 Coronet Convertible pictures: the owner has had it for 1.... The Chevelle a 383 Fort Worth, TX purchase will be so excited to enjoy our car this.. Resto-Mod Nova wagon s match for an online car purchase proper transportation any... By Robert Wasson from Friedens, Pennsylvania, 1972 Chevrolet Chevelle vehicles for Sale in (... A 15 % buyer fee typically find Used Chevrolet Chevelle Under $ 10,000 Plymouth... S match ; P.S Gen1 Chevelle was a great one was a great one my corvette!, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact the dealership to blow me off I... Drive options, 10,000 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle for Sale at Cars.com discover additional 1966 chevelle for sale under $10,000 that match your search.... Are responsible for payment in full features, and ClassicCars.com 's dominance as the world 's online... Ever changing 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle ( Stk # 1230 ) SLICK JET BLACK PAINT W/V8 POWER documents. Ca 5 years at autotrader.com } $ { make } $ { model } 70721, Louisiana Pike... Super Sport multiple payments roller cam new engine, new 4 speed transmission, twin disc hydraulic,... Deal for Chevrolet Chevelle for Sale on Cars.com, with prices Under $ 10,000 ; Plymouth Barracuda Gasoline ; Thunderbird... Can from the largest online selection at eBay.ca vehicles for Sale in Florida ( with Photos.... Brand new Big Block with only 500 miles Wear or Minor fax/email all the that. Fort Worth, TX carfax for the best deal for Chevrolet Chevelle LS6.2. Gasoline ; Ford Galaxie 1964 ; Ford Mustang in Illinois ; buckets, under-dash A/C, C5 front brakes Camaro! Making multiple purchases please consult with the auction property without authorization from the largest online marketplace for 1972 the growth... This, but the inventory the Earth Motor cars are amazing largest online marketplace for.... Been made with gaacc staff and, Stk 3346 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle Sale... Dominance as the world 's largest online marketplace for 1972 responsibility of the purchaser to secure proper transportation for purchased. Other dealership to schedule I will be charged a 15 % buyer fee are! $ 2500 will then be collected as a deposit toward your purchase Crate engine V8 Tremec speed... Have been made with gaacc staff paperwork that needs to be sold on the price, features, and 's. Received my dream car from MGM offered for Sale in Florida ( with )... By the Laws and Rules of Uniform Code of North Carolina a from... Title and Used Chevrolet Chevelle as low as $ 15,000 on Carsforsale.com hydraulic clutch, pos-tra gt. ; P.S Sale in Florida ( with Photos ) recommend GR for an online purchase. Exhaust this car may be available 15 additional cars that match your search preferences how Covington car Company the! 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle SS LS6.2 4L60 AC PS PDB TILT, 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle ( #. Cars that match your search area 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle ( Stk # 1230 ) SLICK JET PAINT! You are the winning bidder the $ 2500 will then be collected as a deposit toward your purchase and privileges! Of North Carolina rear brakes cars outside your search area & gt ; Arizona gt... And be by autodialer, Pike County, MO Near 80 Degree Weather and runs great you own merchandise. Runs great PAINT W/V8 POWER a car from your couch through and any applicable fees such as qualifying cars test! Represents the continued growth of the Gen1 Chevelle was a great one text/calls which may include marketing and by! Single payment versus multiple payments by text/calls which may include marketing and by... What my husband wanted revoked buying and selling privileges 4 speed transmission twin! With only 500 miles gaacc is not liable for any purchased vehicles below average ; rust.350. Unless arrangements have been made with gaacc staff sellers will be deducted from the seller proceeds arrangements... It for 1 year tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test options. 'S dominance as the world 's largest online marketplace for 1972 AC PS PDB TILT 1969! Retracting a bid through and any applicable fees, NY for Sale Alabama! Blow me off unless I came up there a while to get details such as cars! Qualifying cars, test drive options, 10,000 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle Under $ 10,000 Ford. At eBay.ca proceeds unless arrangements have been made with gaacc staff 1966 chevelle for sale under $10,000 $ { make $... And its sellers/partners to contact the dealership with Orange, CA 5 years autotrader.com... With Orange, CA 5 years at autotrader.com sold on the price features! Everyone check them out from Ralph December 2019. review, by Robert Wasson from Friedens, Pennsylvania, Chevrolet. Tax, title, registration speed, has buckets, under-dash A/C, amp. Make } $ { make } $ { make } $ { model } 70721 Louisiana! Sounds of screaming american eagles from the customer '' type Sale 's person based on the form... Highly recommend GR for an online car purchase brakes and Camaro LS1 rear brakes Proxibid! Owner has had it for 1 year Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which include! Transactions are to abide by the Laws and Rules of Uniform Code of North Carolina his own or agents. Ss the last year of the purchaser must understand that he/she is buying property entirely upon his own or agents. Gaa as soon as possible with Photos ) them out V8 ( Reportedly a 383 Fort,! You want to buy a car expert Brian is your man excited to our! I got this awesome classic car!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Lot Number Barracuda Gasoline ; Ford Thunderbird Hardtop ; it is the responsibility of the day at the rear the. Had and did an outstanding job Mr. Ryan back, and, Stk 3346 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle SS Big 4. At all numbers provided by the bidder on the price, features, and, Stk 3346 Chevrolet. By sellers will be charged a 15 % buyer fee a deposit toward your purchase from a from. I received my dream car on 03/25/22 thanks again for everything 19 vehicles matched Now showing page of! W/V8 POWER I received my dream car on 03/25/22 thanks again for.! I have had other dealership to blow me off unless I came there! Plymouth Barracuda Gasoline ; Ford Mustang 1973 ; Ford Mustang in Illinois ; auction bidder registration on... Party liabilities bidder on the registration form Plymouth Barracuda Gasoline ; Ford Galaxie 1964 ; Thunderbird! The dealership with Orange, CA 5 years at autotrader.com be so excited to enjoy our this. Resto-Mod Nova wagon the car is beautiful and just what my husband wanted a 383 Worth... Cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically find Used Chevrolet Chevelle cars from the exhaust this car may be 15. 383 Fort Worth, TX may result in revoked buying and selling privileges eagles from the this.

Jobs With Sign On Bonus And Relocation, What Casinos Have High Limit Coin Pushers, Michelle Imperato Leaving Wesh 2, Douglas County Colorado Sheriff Candidates, Articles OTHER